Match Thread: Swansea v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, nokesy said:

Not watching the game but sounds like were playing hoofball again, same against leeds. seems smith has no confidence in playing the passing game without Jack

Trying to pass, but McGinn is attempting to do the job of 3 midfielders.  Our wingers have no outlet when they get the ball, are easily double/triple marked, and lose the ball.  Hourihane and Whelan both seem to be fighting over who is the defensive midfielder and don't want to push the ball forward.  

Just now, jim said:

Yes.

Then I stand by my thoughts that there is only so much a manager can do with players. If I were Dean i would put for sale sign around alot of our players necks, they are noticeable the ones that should be moved on and i think some players have hit a brick wall in learning or maintaining what was built up.

McGinn playing as a No 10 and badly missing his pressing/energy in the center of the pitch.  Hourihane is going missing again, Whelan is useless, Elmo is garbage, Hutton isn't a left back, and the Chester/Bree/Nyland combo seems like they're one cross from falling apart.  This squad is ****...