• Kodjia
    • Elmohamady
    • Kodjia (El Ghazi 61)
    • Bjarnason (Whelan 72)
    • Hogan (Bolasie 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/12/18 at 15:00

Epic capitulation from Villa; it seems like they were trying to lose it in the second half.  Kodja wasted 3-4 great positions early on, and that defense is a complete joke so its no shock the result ended the way it did.  I wouldn't expect a team to win many games with Hutton, Elmohamady, and Bree in the line-up...the team needs 2-3 full backs and another CB or two to cover for injuries.  Definitely not good enough to go up as is. 

Tbh though we know what the problem is. It’ll hopefully be addressed in jan and we can start looking up. I can’t believe this is the defence we’ve been left. Feel sorry for Smith. I’m sure our system would work if our defenders were at all capable. 

Just now, Random Observer said:

Epic capitulation from Villa; it seems like they were trying to lose it in the second half.  Kodja wasted 3-4 great positions early on, and that defense is a complete joke so its no shock the result ended the way it did.  I wouldn't expect a team to win many games with Hutton, Elmohamady, and Bree in the line-up...the team needs 2-3 full backs and another CB or two to cover for injuries.  Definitely not good enough to go up as is. 

Go away and eat some turkey.

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Don't agree. We are being hugely let down by defensive errors.

While that is true, the second half of first and the whole second half was as poor as anything under Bruce from the whole team. 

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

Â