Xmas Football 21/23 Decembe /Boxing Day Football 26/27 December

andykeenan

28 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Please don't let the scousers win the league. Please don't let the scousers win the league................................................................

I'd rather football was cancelled forever than have to put up with those self-righteous **** going on about a league win for years.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'd rather football was cancelled forever than have to put up with those self-righteous **** going on about a league win for years.

You can hear it now 10 years after.  "we won the league when Man City were at their very best blah blah blah".

An what Klopp will probably do on the last of the season in front of the fans, I fear, will need to be shown after the watershed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

so I would imagine it is apparent now the players werent playing for Jose

On another note Sergio Ramos vetoed Mourinho going to Real

It's happened so often at different clubs that I never really got why people were blaming the likes of Pogba over Mourinho.  

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It's happened so often at different clubs that I never really got why people were blaming the likes of Pogba over Mourinho.  

For me the players were certainly not blameless

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

For me the players were certainly not blameless

I don't think the players had a clue what they were doing under Jose to be honest. You only have to look at United tonight to see they are playing their natural games.

Not being restricted, and asked to play archaic football. Young tonight is pretty much playing as a second winger, the way it should be when you are better than the opposition.

Not being asked to sit deep and allow yourself to be ran at time and time again.

Edited by rodders0223

I think Man Utd under Mourinho would have thrashed Cardiff tonight. OGS has come into a set of fortunate fixtures. 

Not quite sure what happened to Jose - he still has one of the best managerial records of all time but the last couple of years he seems to have lost his enjoyment of the game and seems bitter all the time 

Â