How Many This Month?

Jez

How many this month?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. How many this month?

• None
    • 4 or more

I thought two before the window opened now theres more rumours about people leaving then coming i feel like we'll sign nobody.

Im forgeting about signing players and just looking forwards to the matches. I do think it's gonna cost us a place in the Uefa Cup though.

I was hoping for 2 important signings and perhaps 1 lesser one. Now I'm now hoping for 1 important signing and perhaps a Salifou type signing.

I think come the summer 3 or 4 - 'major' - signings will be required, I know we always say that, but I truly believe this summer we WILL need to get some good players in. Like with DOL's good season, I believe this season we may finish in a slightly flattering position, due in no small part to luck with injuries and good form. But the next season we did not strengthen and finished 10th, I don't want a repeat of that.

We need a defender, more cover here and there and perhaps an attacking player with that little bit extra who can win games IMHO.

I am a bit worried about the lack of comments from ONeill. Back in the summer we were being told to be patient almost every day and assured that signings were on their way. We have had no such assurances in the past week or two.

That said, i wont be throwing my toys out of the pram is we dont sign anyone.

Jez, do you like setting yourself up

John Carew Lyon Swap 22-01-2007

Ashley Young Watford £ 9650000 23-01-2007

Shaun Maloney Celtic £ 1000000 31-01-2007

3 signings in just 9 days kinda proves he can

and then the summer 3 in the psace of 3 days ...

Kight, Salifou and Davies on loan

Jez, do you like setting yourself up

John Carew Lyon Swap 22-01-2007

Ashley Young Watford £ 9650000 23-01-2007

Shaun Maloney Celtic £ 1000000 31-01-2007

3 signings in just 9 days kinda proves he can

9 days? Since when was that a week? Kinds proves does it? :lol:

Thats a new new one Ian, MON is so good he has changed how many days are in a week! :bonk:

Ian said kinda proves it, i said signed, MON signed Knight and got in two loan players in two days well done.

And you will be complaining if that's what he does in the next week?

Incidentally, Salifou is not on loan.

Jez, when I got found out about my Knight comments I did have the good grace to say I had said them, two days is **** all, have the good grace to except that you are wrong in your comment

or do you want us to go back through soccerbase looking at Celtic And Leicester signings to prove you wrong.

Wrong in what comment Ian? I think you better go back and read what i said. Did i say MON cannot sign 3 players in a week? Or was i asking a question?

You had the good grace to say them? It was there in black and white :P

People getting all worked up again and reading what they want to read.

Â