How Many This Month?

Jez

How many this month?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. How many this month?

• None
    • 4 or more

myself i have though we'd get no-one and as every day goes by i cant see it changing, and if thats the case i think MON really needs to sit down and decide if he is able to get the players he wants or to bring someone in to deal with transfers on his behalf, we are currently 7th and a good result tonight could push us back into the 5th-6th place.

everyone can see our weakness is the right hand side of the team , and if this is not sorted out asap , i feel were going to start dropping of the pace for europe as were asking AY to do to much , and teams will start to mark him out the game which will then leave us with no width .

know im happy with everything MON has done to make us a better team , but i am getting sick and tired of hearing him bleat on about oursmall squad when this is his 3rd transfer window to correct that , and if he doesnt do it know , a very good season could turn out to be a very average season .

i feel we need a minimum of 3 players, RB,RW and STRIKER :thumb:

9 days left.

I cannot wait for some players to arrive, so we dont have to rely on luck for the rest of the season!

:lol:

nothing to do with having good players or a good manager then?

You could say all teams rely on luck that there best players don't get injured

I cannot wait for some players to arrive, so we dont have to rely on luck for the rest of the season!

We could sign five of the best players in the world for £50m each but we'd still have to rely a fair bit on luck.

9 days left.

:lol:

nothing to do with having good players or a good manager then?

You could say all teams rely on luck that there best players don't get injured

MON has said we have been lucky with injuries, you going to laugh at his opinion or is he wrong?

I said 2. I would be disappointed by 2 but not surprised really.

MON has made it quite clear that we are going to have to wait to get a decent sized squad. I've come to terms with that. I'm tired of moaning and whining about it, that's how he's doing it, let him do it and pray that we don't get a lot of injuries because it could ruin our season.

Â