Lovre Kalinić

Tomaszk

whats the certainty level on this?

Certainty level is rated from:

1/10 - we are signing messi, i saw him walking around somewhere in europe possibly wearing a shirt with some purple on it and the purple was defo Villa purple not Barcelona purple.

to

10 /10 - i had a drink with him last night and he showed me a copy of a signed contract.

Lastly, i assume the fact hes now an international regular means the work permit is no longer an issue?

Really happy if its tru tho.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

what the certainty level on this?

Certainty level is rated from:

1/10 - we are signing messi, i saw him walking around somewhere in europe possibly wearing a shirt with some purple on it and the purple was defo Villa purple not Barcelona purple.

to

10 /10 - i had a drink with him last night and he showed me a copy of a signed contract.

For me, because of the track record of the twitter account that’s commented on this, probably about 7 to 8.

12 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

For me, because of the track record of the twitter account that’s commented on this, probably about 7 to 8.

Yep, easily an 8/10, the guy tweeting works for the place that does our medicals. He's very reliable when it comes to transfers. I've never seen him tweet rumours or guesses either.

• Like 1

He actually popped into my head a few months ago and I had a search on him to see what he's been up to thinking it would be just our luck for him to go somewhere else and be amazing. 

Glad we are picking him up, seems very highly rated. Absolute giant at 6"7 as well

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Yep, easily an 8/10, the guy tweeting works for the place that does our medicals. He's very reliable when it comes to transfers. I've never seen him tweet rumours or guesses either.

Isn't that a bit naughty that a guy working in our medical dept giving away our possible signings before they are concluded?????

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Isn't that a bit naughty that a guy working in our medical dept giving away our possible signings before they are concluded?????

I believe he works at the hospital or whatever where they do our medicals, he doesn’t work for the club as such (I think). But he’s made aware of names that are booked in.

Still probably shouldn’t say anything, but it’s a small difference.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

Just now, Shropshire Lad said:

I believe he works at the hospital or whatever where they do our medicals, he doesn’t work for the club as such (I think). But he’s made aware of names that are booked in.

right ok, good stuff then.

really pleased if its true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBTGqtW0Sqs

1) flaps a bit at 1 minute in this vid

2) a few good saves and takes though

I think we need to be careful with "he is a good shot stopper" :P, we need that as well as someone commanding with crosses, and commands their area well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwwcNfLInH0&t=37s

1) decent shot stopper :P

regardless, the guy is a BIG UNIT (6ft 7in?), just his presence is prob pretty spooky :), from the vids i have looked at he is agile for a big man and a good shot stopper, havent really managed to find anything related to gathering crosses and commanding the area etc.

Edited by MaVilla

Â