Lovre Kalinić

Tomaszk

44 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

God damn it if we have wasted 9 mill on this guy. 

Disaster for us if he doesn't turn out to be good

Calm down. It was his first game behind a terrible defence.

Plus he didn't do much, if anythign wrong from what I saw.

First game and to be honest I thought he was at fault for this first goal.

very early days and could still be a very good kerper for us. what I will say though is if youre bringing in a keeper mid season expecting him to hit the ground running..that may not happen. overseas keepers always take a little longer ro settle.

it might be next season before we see the best of this guy 

At fault for 1st and 3rd goal, didn't see second one as was in the garden. Was out of position countless times throughout the match, spilled pretty much anything that went near him and his kicking was either straight to a Swansea player or out of touch.

Hopefully that's his dog dirt game for the season out of the way because if that were nyland he would have been slated and rightly so.

Absolute shocker

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

Not at fault for any of the goals but nothing impressed today on his debut. Hoping for better soon. 

Cant agree with that

I was right at the back of the upper trinity, looked like he should have got the first, was either beaten to it or it bounced off him for a tap in.

Shortly after that there was a tame shot that he could have just stepped across and claimed but decided to dive and tip it around the post for no reason.

I missed the 3rd goal as my daughter needed to visit the toilet but I heard people saying he was at fault for that one?

12 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

At fault for 1st and 3rd goal, didn't see second one as was in the garden. Was out of position countless times throughout the match, spilled pretty much anything that went near him and his kicking was either straight to a Swansea player or out of touch.

Hopefully that's his dog dirt game for the season out of the way because if that were nyland he would have been slated and rightly so.

Absolute shocker

How is he at fault for the 3rd goal? Hutton goes for it slips over and the rest of the defence stand still leaving the Swansea player with a clear shot and practically one on one.

That was a terrible defensive calamity

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How is he at fault for the 3rd goal? Hutton goes for it slips over and the rest of the defence stand still leaving the Swansea player with a clear shot and practically one on one.

That was a terrible defensive calamity

He came out of position with no chance of getting the ball after Hutton blocked the shot. It bounces back to the player who now has the simplest of tasks of squaring the ball with an open goal as the keeper was past his near post.

His positioning today was shocking, nearly got caught out after they scored their first because he went on a walk about and wasn't paying any attention, and that was a soft back pass.

We all want him to be great but today he was dog dirt

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Very harsh to blame him for the 3rd. 

He was never getting the ball, 2 players were in front of him to the ball ? Why move out of position when you have no chance of getting close to the ball and exposing the entire goal ? 

32 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

He came out of position with no chance of getting the ball after Hutton blocked the shot. It bounces back to the player who now has the simplest of tasks of squaring the ball with an open goal as the keeper was past his near post.

His positioning today was shocking, nearly got caught out after they scored their first because he went on a walk about and wasn't paying any attention, and that was a soft back pass.

We all want him to be great but today he was dog dirt

There was no communication between him and the defence.  He came out before hutton went for it and then hutton never called for it.

The rest of the defence just stood and watched they couldn't give a toss. They gave up after the first.  There was zero effort form most if them today. 

The fa cup is a low priority I get that but bloody hell  a big crowd show some pride not gutless performance like that.

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

There was no communication between him and the defence.  He came out before hutton went for it and then hutton never called for it.

The rest of the defence just stood and watched they couldn't give a toss. They gave up after the first.  There was zero effort form most if them today. 

The fa cup is a low priority I get that but bloody hell  a big crowd show some pride not gutless performance like that.

Is it gutless or is it just that most of them just aren't any good??

I was underwhelmed but surely, surely we haven't got in another nail. 

By the rule of averages we should stumble against someone who makes the grade even by accident. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â