VillaAsh

Which one...  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which one...

• No.1
    • No.2
    • No.3
    • No.4

Has to be No1. If not then my next choice would be 2.

3 is something the scousers do so we would be accused of ripping them off and as others have said will need changing every year :)

4 has to be a joke?

Why not change the flag every year. We change the kit just as often. Or have a bit of variation and have 2 or 3 flags and alternate match to match. Surely its all part of image and brand recognition. It will look great in the stadium but even better on TV and in marketing literature simply because so many more people will see it.

They could even raffle it off each year for charity.

Why not change the flag every year. We change the kit just as often. Or have a bit of variation and have 2 or 3 flags and alternate match to match. Surely its all part of image and brand recognition. It will look great in the stadium but even better on TV and in marketing literature simply because so many more people will see it.

They could even raffle it off each year for charity.

The work that has gone into this by the guys involved has been HUGE! I doubt they would want to have to go through that every season.

Damnit, if numbers 1 and 2 could get together and choose the same side we could beat this number 3 conspiracy for the RedScouse style flag.

1+2 combined = 86

3 = 86

4 = 4

so the majority now prefers a flag other than 3.

let's start a campaign! :winkold:

i think number 1 is the most tradiitonal and suits our proud history bright future theology much better

number 2 just makes me think of the czech republic

number 3 will get very dated very fast IMO

number 4 - not able to post what i think on here without getting a red card

There's nothing like flagging up issues - and this is no exception.

Supporters have written into the club over the past few months with requests for a giant supporter flag at Villa Park for every home game.

So, we've agreed to fund the production of a flag and are giving you, our supporters, the chance to choose the design.

All images pictured below have been created in consultation with small group of supporters.

Marketing Executive Dan Meredith said: "The club is very happy to get involved with this project but it is very much an initiative driven by supporters.

"We think this is a great idea and we are delighted to be funding the project on behalf of our fans.

"We look forward to finding out which design comes out on top."

The deadline is February 1.

0,,10265~3531678,00.jpg

0,,10265~3531679,00.jpg

0,,10265~3531680,00.jpg

0,,10265~3531681,00.jpg

#4 gets my vote :)

Number 4 , with the numbers in gold .

There's nothing like flagging up issues - and this is no exception.

Supporters have written into the club over the past few months with requests for a giant supporter flag at Villa Park for every home game.

So, we've agreed to fund the production of a flag and are giving you, our supporters, the chance to choose the design.

All images pictured below have been created in consultation with small group of supporters.

Marketing Executive Dan Meredith said: "The club is very happy to get involved with this project but it is very much an initiative driven by supporters.

"We think this is a great idea and we are delighted to be funding the project on behalf of our fans.

"We look forward to finding out which design comes out on top."

The deadline is February 1.

0,,10265~3531678,00.jpg

0,,10265~3531679,00.jpg

0,,10265~3531680,00.jpg

0,,10265~3531681,00.jpg

#4 gets my vote :)

Number 4 , with the numbers in gold .

Did you mean number 3?

Â