VillaAsh

Which one...  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which one...

• No.1
    • No.2
    • No.3
    • No.4

Defiantly number 2. Got a Partizan kind of feel about it similar to Croatian flags. I love it!!

Everyone seems to like No 3 but I don't think its really necessary to be showing off numbers to the world. We know our history, we don't need to boast about it.

Defiantly number 2. Got a Partizan kind of feel about it similar to Croatian flags. I love it!!

Everyone seems to like No 3 but I don't think its really necessary to be showing off numbers to the world. We know our history, we don't need to boast about it.

Yeah i agree, forget boasting about the numbers.

I think number 4 looks more like a picture taken at a car boot sale.

IMO you should only show numbers if you are, or one of the best around.

In my opinion there's only United and liverpool that could take the piss.

Arsenal, Chelsea or whoever else can say what they want about their European Cupless trophy cabinet.

In any case, you're meant to be proud of what you've won and show it off as much as possible. Why be ashamed that we've won all those trophies? What's the point of ever winning anything if it's going to be looked down upon in the future?

I hope we go with #3, we're meant to be proud of our history, and Randy's doing a great job of making sure that's the case.

I'm sorry but saying the previous versions of no 4 were worse doesn't make the final version good... looks like something my 9 yr old would cobble together in photoshop...

No. 1 for me - simple and classy.

I also voted for Holte Upper... because I can't be arsed holding it and I always sit in lower :lol:

I said it was better not worse. The club wanted the real trophies not a sketched version, which is why the images don't go together.

Four is possibly one of the worst designs for anything - I mean anything!

I went for one, out of those choices it is the best - simple flag. And like people above I'm hoping three is out of date sooner rather than later.

But come on, we're all missing an opportunity to be creative. I've had a go, reliable MSPaint! I'm expecting better from some of you lot - this took me five minutes and some of you clearly have more time to waste than me!!!!

73cyljo.jpg

It's all very well saying you can all do better but I asked some time ago on the original thread for help with this and only 2 people replied. It also has a LOT of red tape to get through.

voted 1 but happy with 2 also.

don't see the need to keep reminding us/the opposition of what we have won in the past.

seems a bit "look at us, didn't we use to be a great club, have a look at our trophies" type b*llocks.

Villa fans should know our proud history. The opposition couldn't give a sh*t, IMO.

IMO you should only show numbers if you are, or one of the best around.

In my opinion there's only United and liverpool that could take the piss.

Arsenal, Chelsea or whoever else can say what they want about their European Cupless trophy cabinet.

In any case, you're meant to be proud of what you've won and show it off as much as possible. Why be ashamed that we've won all those trophies? What's the point of ever winning anything if it's going to be looked down upon in the future?

I hope we go with #3, we're meant to be proud of our history, and Randy's doing a great job of making sure that's the case.

Good point...thank you

I'm surprised 3 is so popular.

We can be proud of our history but considering 8 of our trophy's were won before 1900 it could be considered a little sad IMO.

exaxctly what iw as getting at.

opposition fans would just laugh at us, and i'd feel a tad emabarrased TBH .....

Â