Week 15 Berry Christmas

Brumerican

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Josh Johnson eh? Kaep is THE persona non grata

Unfortunately he isn't good enough to warrant the media frenzy that would inevitably follow. 

Johnny Football has more chance of being picked up!

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

Unfortunately he isn't good enough to warrant the media frenzy that would inevitably follow.  

Johnny Football has more chance of being picked up!

Oh I agree, it's just so sad that his social justice stand "makes" him a worse QG than Cold McCoy, Mark Sanchez and Josh Johnson*

*Since he won today the argument is halting a little but, you know.

7 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Oh I agree, it's just so sad that his social justice stand "makes" him a worse QG than Cold McCoy, Mark Sanchez and Josh Johnson*

*Since he won today the argument is halting a little but, you know.

I get ya, he is better than those by far but yes, his views have made him persona non grata. 

Crazy when drug addicts and wife beaters get an easier run in the NFL!

• Like 2

They should not be able to singlehandedly influence games like that.

They were dreadful for both teams all game and it totally ruined it.

The epitome was calling the penalty while the play was still going.

Moved up to 5th pick with the 4 teams above us set at QB. If the Jets and 49'ers win another game we can go 3rd. 

It will be one of Herbert, Haskins, Lock or Grier. and I'm fine with any of them but, Grier or Lock would be my preference.

Never in doubt :)

defence saves us again ....we seem to be really struggling offensively of late and need to get things moving again if we have superb owl ambitions 

1 more win for home advantage ......

Tough one to take. We **** had them.

Rivera throwing Cam to the wolves again. Awful coach, and an absolute myth. Cam's shoulder is **** and he can barely throw - I've never seen him throw so many wobblers. And now we're out of the playoffs they're talking about sitting him. Three winning seasons out of eight. Pathetic. 

46 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Tough one to take. We **** had them.

Rivera throwing Cam to the wolves again. Awful coach, and an absolute myth. Cam's shoulder is **** and he can barely throw - I've never seen him throw so many wobblers. And now we're out of the playoffs they're talking about sitting him. Three winning seasons out of eight. Pathetic. 

game was kind of lost with Apples interception on the end of half time  ..you didn't call the time out  quickly enough and lost about 12 seconds resulting in the rushed throw on 2nd down ( or was it 3rd ?)  , at worse even a field goal would have give you a 4 point lead and increased the pressure  , more so as Brees wasn't throwing well and your defence was doing a great containing job

2 months ago we were unplayable ..either everyone else has got much better or we peaked too soon  ... Dome advantage is going to be critical to our hopes , lets hope we've eek out the 1 more win required

Â