Week 15 Berry Christmas

Brumerican

On 14/12/2018 at 22:09, Milfner said:

Unbelievable win for the Chargers. Unbelievable game. Best I’ve seen this year I think. Had the right amount of offensive brilliance and good defensive play. Loved it. 

With us trowing it away last week, I absolutely loved that :)

Now for tonight's game. Baker to shred or not to shred

Good result for Browns... 6-7-1 now and still in the hunt. Bungles and Ratbirds left, who we have beaten already this season. 

Could be even better - cheated at Raiders by the refereeing and if we had a bit more composure (or a better kicker) we'd have beat Saints and Steelers in weeks 1 and 2. Could very well be 9-5. 

The 99 percent incompetent coach beat the 100 percent incompetent coach. That timeout by Williams at the end was something special. Lucky for him VJ is on the other side and Keenum is Keenum.

I'm not even mad per see, looking at the lineup tonight it I counted 3 starters on O that wasn't rookies. Bolles, Veldheer and Keenum, it looked like the 4th reseason game. Too many injuries to deal with. 4th and 5th string TEs. Oh, and no corners.

Congrats to Von, all time sackleader in Broncos history.

Draft a QB, a good one, pleeeeease. And fire VJ,Musgrave. This is going to be our first back to back loosing seasons since the early 70s. Suck on that you baritone fool

Edited by Tegis

Â