Racism in Football

Zatman

• VT Supporter
38 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Whoever thought it was a good idea to even bring it up is a **** moron.

They are, because the climbdown - 'it's for a good cause' - opens the door to more or less anything. It would have been more sensible to just enforce the rule selectively and not explain why.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Not racism but

Sends completely the wrong message.

I didnt see the game but watching highlights and i thought somebody will complain about it. Glad uefa were not too dramatic for once

• VT Supporter
11 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

They are, because the climbdown - 'it's for a good cause' - opens the door to more or less anything. It would have been more sensible to just enforce the rule selectively and not explain why.

Absolutely. You have to wonder who these people are sometimes, and what on earth they are thinking about. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

No.

Said it numerous times before, 99% of them don't have a clue what it means.

It just sounds better than admitting they don't like brown people.

It sounds evil and scary, and...scientific. It can't be racist if you have to look it up in an encyclopedia (which you also have to look up)!

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

So LGBTQ+ are a political party?

Apparently homosexuality is a political stance to some people as opposed to laws of attraction I suppose.

Guardian report is shocking but unsurprising, over 2000  abusive tweets about England players during last 3 games. Nearly 50 uses of N word and another 50 moaning about taking the knee

On 21/06/2021 at 20:12, Wainy316 said:

I’ll be seeing the boo’ers first hand tomorrow.  Might piss in one of their pockets. 

always wondered what i'd do if one were near me. can i be bothered to try and educate someone who clearly by now is past helping? gotta try though i guess

• VT Supporter
10 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

always wondered what i'd do if one were near me. can i be bothered to try and educate someone who clearly by now is past helping? gotta try though i guess

It's probably a one way ticket to a mouth breathing punch. I would probably say something depending on the amount of warm Baileys I'd drunk.

22 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

It's probably a one way ticket to a mouth breathing punch. I would probably say something depending on the amount of warm Baileys I'd drunk.

that's my thinking. theres very little good that can come of it. what are the chances that they might say "you know what, maybe it's nothing to do with marxism after all. i wont boo next time."

28 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

We didn’t take the new before the Czech Rep game did we?  I wasn’t that drunk that I totally missed it was I?  

i think they've had enough of the booing so it's a quick 2-3 second thing

13 hours ago, tomav84 said:

that's my thinking. theres very little good that can come of it. what are the chances that they might say "you know what, maybe it's nothing to do with marxism after all. i wont boo next time."

Based on 3 or 4 experiences following the villa I'd say unless you're happy to engage in a bit of fisticuffs I wouldn't bother

37 minutes ago, slowandlow said:

Based on 3 or 4 experiences following the villa I'd say unless you're happy to engage in a bit of fisticuffs I wouldn't bother

Yeah, they're usually the type of braindead morons that will hit out without a second thought so be sure to size them up first.

On 27/06/2021 at 18:37, Zatman said:

Guardian report is shocking but unsurprising, over 2000  abusive tweets about England players during last 3 games. Nearly 50 uses of N word and another 50 moaning about taking the knee

It should be noted they have said the majority of the abuse was directed at Southgate and you can see a lot of that on here as well. VillaTalk posters have been calling him all sorts, I even saw one poster calling him a pedophile 😳

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â