Racism in Football

Zatman

On 13/06/2021 at 01:38, Shaw_nuff said:

Hello Marxist cucks.

How cucked are you all feeling today?

Gramsci cucked or maybe just Marcuse?

Enjoy your virtue signalling pretend muh racism as repressive tolerance marches through your pointless lives. 

If nothing else, I've got you all googling phrases you 'useful idiots' have never thought of searching for before. (useful idiots was a favourite of Lenin's BTW).

What a shambolic thread in a country full of such racist thugs that all and sundry are trying to get here to be oppressed. You all need a reality check.... low-life, self-hating brainwashed, yes boys.

U ok hun?

PM me xxxx

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I'm not 100% but I think it's the same guy that came into US Election thread scoring a full house in right whinger bingo in there too.

I think that was someone different. That was a proper Qanon lunatic in there. Similar qualities though. They believe they're the smartest people in the room, that they've got all the inside info, only to spout off nonsense they've picked up on far right websites. 

32 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I'm not 100% but I think it's the same guy that came into US Election thread scoring a full house in right whinger bingo in there too.

It's a strange little cult. Mostly incels from what I've seen.

• Like 1

On 13/06/2021 at 01:38, Shaw_nuff said:

Hello Marxist cucks.

How cucked are you all feeling today?

Gramsci cucked or maybe just Marcuse?

Enjoy your virtue signalling pretend muh racism as repressive tolerance marches through your pointless lives. 

If nothing else, I've got you all googling phrases you 'useful idiots' have never thought of searching for before. (useful idiots was a favourite of Lenin's BTW).

What a shambolic thread in a country full of such racist thugs that all and sundry are trying to get here to be oppressed. You all need a reality check.... low-life, self-hating brainwashed, yes boys.

That's right, dude. It's all about Marx and Lenin and that we want to take all your hard-earned stuff.

Nothing at all to do with the abuse and racism these guys have to take on a daily basis. 

12 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think that was someone different. That was a proper Qanon lunatic in there. Similar qualities though. They believe they're the smartest people in the room, that they've got all the inside info, only to spout off nonsense they've picked up on far right websites. 

It's like they're the only people who have ever researched anything. But research is watching idiots on YouTube. It's really sad to see what the internet has become/created when it could be such a force for good.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blunther said:

It's a strange little cult. Mostly incels from what I've seen.

I've noticed this as well. Incels, obsessed with cuckolding. Mostly troubled by well-endowed black men. It'd make a fascinating psychological study.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

It's the same guy (unless there was another one too), check his comment history. I remember the avatar, because it took some real batshit posting to beat what was in that thread at the time!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

It's the same guy (unless there was another one too), check his comment history. I remember the avatar, because it took some real batshit posting to beat what was in that thread at the time!

Oh really? 

Wow. We've been blessed. 

Amazingly didn't come back and tell us he was wrong that Trump didn't end up over turning the election.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Oh really? 

Wow. We've been blessed. 

Amazingly didn't come back and tell us he was wrong that Trump didn't end up over turning the election.

Yeah there was an American Q anon guy and then there was him who was spitting the same kind of bile as he did in this thread.

• Like 1

I used to know this guy, Minty. He had a dog who he’d train to attack rich people. He was into the whole class-war thing. He called the dog Gramsci after an Italian Marxist. Rumour has it, it could smell wealth from up to 20 feet. The thing is, it all backfired. Minty won 100 grand on a scratchcard and Gramsci bit his knees off.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Minty won 100 grand on a scratchcard and Gramsci bit his knees off.

I'm missing some important detail here. At what point in the process did Gramsci sink his teeth in? Was it before scratching the silver bits off,  or after, or after the money was handed over? is doggo psychic?

Also, being racist is very bad and very stupid. 

8 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Soz, 'twas a niche reference. For context:

Perfect - Just after scratching the silver bits off. Documentary evidence. Thanks

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, blunther said:

It's really hard to tell what's satire these days.

Really thought this was taking the piss until the last line. It's sad what some people turn into these days with a world of information at their fingertips. And why are they all obsessed with other men (probably black fellas at that) shagging their wives? Weird folk.

"Black men are shagging our wives" has been a right wing grievance since slavery days and fuels a decent chunk more of racism than you might imagine.

• Like 1

And as for this word removed...

"Football fans have a right to boo the England team for “taking the knee” in protest at racism, the home secretary has said.

Priti Patel said the anti-racism protest associated with the Black Lives Matter movement amounted to “gesture politics” and dodged a question about whether she would boo herself.

She claims Black Lives Matter protests had had a “devastating” impact and criticised the pulling down of the “famous” Bristol statue of slave trader Edward Colston."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/priti-patel-taking-knee-boo-england-b1865409.html

Â