Racism in Football

Zatman

6 hours ago, Shaw_nuff said:

Hello Marxist cucks.

How cucked are you all feeling today?

Gramsci cucked or maybe just Marcuse?

Enjoy your virtue signalling pretend muh racism as repressive tolerance marches through your pointless lives. 

If nothing else, I've got you all googling phrases you 'useful idiots' have never thought of searching for before. (useful idiots was a favourite of Lenin's BTW).

What a shambolic thread in a country full of such racist thugs that all and sundry are trying to get here to be oppressed. You all need a reality check.... low-life, self-hating brainwashed, yes boys.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

7 hours ago, Shaw_nuff said:

Hello Marxist cucks.

Enjoy your virtue signalling pretend muh racism as repressive tolerance marches through your pointless lives. 

If nothing else, I've got you all googling phrases you 'useful idiots' have never thought of searching for before. (useful idiots was a favourite of Lenin's BTW).

What a shambolic thread in a country full of such racist thugs that all and sundry are trying to get here to be oppressed. You all need a reality check.... low-life, self-hating brainwashed, yes boys.

Google Translate does nothing for this

7 hours ago, Shaw_nuff said:

Hello Marxist cucks.

Can you make sure to post more in this topic please.

I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Are you a racist?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Can you make sure to post more in this topic please.

I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Are you a racist?

unfortunately, like all the others, it's just one post/comment and then off because they know that as soon as they enter any form of rational debate on the topic they are going to be outed as the imbiciles they are.

so come on @Shaw_nuff please do elaborate...prove me wrong...how are we brainwashed? how are we 'yes boys'? or even 'marxist' for that matter?

24 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Racists are enjoying their chance to openly express how racist they are and not get called racist.

Silly racists.

i think the england statement yesterday is basically saying they've had enough. reading between the lines it essentially says "boo today, you're racist, end of."

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i think the england statement yesterday is basically saying they've had enough. reading between the lines it essentially says "boo today, you're racist, end of."

after the camera fiasco yesterday surely the camera people can zoom in on the racists

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

after the camera fiasco yesterday surely the camera people can zoom in on the racists

that's going to start happening for sure. if not today then definitely next season

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

unfortunately, like all the others, it's just one post/comment and then off because they know that as soon as they enter any form of rational debate on the topic they are going to be outed as the imbiciles they are.

so come on @Shaw_nuff please do elaborate...prove me wrong...how are we brainwashed? how are we 'yes boys'? or even 'marxist' for that matter?

FFS don't encourage him. Nobody needs an expanded version of *whatever that was*.

• Haha 2

This is my stance.

If players want to take the knee for racial injustice and discrimination that's fine. But behind that stance is a notion the UK is racially unjust and this country is systematically  racist. I don't share that view, but believe booing is not the answer and would certainly not boo myself.

It’s hilarious how right whingers think they’re the ones with the inside scoop and everyone else is sheeple when they confine their news intake to things like Breitbart and Paul Joseph Watson tweets.  Morons.  

How did we end up with a simple gesture of kneeling; literally spelt out yesterday in the FA statement of what they are doing it for.. somehow is twisted into something else? That’s the real question that needs to be asked. I noticed tonight a new news channel starts; GB News. Who knows it may not turn out to be the American equivalent Fox News but I have my doubts - what an opportunity this presents to them to secure their core viewership going forward, I’d be surprised if they didn’t use it. Maybe I’m just cynical though.

I’ll never understand the whole thing of engaging with and trying to impart knowledge to racists. They don’t want to listen. They don’t care. Just ban them. No time for that crap. Zero tolerance. Gone. 

• Like 2

Â