Racism in Football

Zatman

Edit: probably should have read Zatman's post first.

Edit2: just realised I already have read it and even 'liked' it. Not a great sign that I'd completely forgotten less than 24 hours later 😳

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Um, ok...

qbK3V8r.jpg

Incredible.

Corriere dello Sport defended the "innocent" headline in a comment piece on its website.

"White, blacks, yellows. To negate every difference is the typical massive error of 'the racism of the anti-racisms'," said the editorial.

"The mental rabble of those casual moralists. 'Black Friday', for those who want and can understand it, it was only a way to celebrate diversity. 

"If you don't understand, it is because you can't or you don't want to understand."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50668979

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Haha.

Whilst I do get that there is a certain sub culture these days to suppress free speech, this story certainly isn't something that would have been fine 10 years ago. 

That they can't see it and have double-downed on it is a hilarious lack of self-awareness and competence. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LondonLax said:

Fred getting racist abuse in the Manchester derby. Can even see a guy doing monkey chants by the corner flag. 

The guy doing the money chants has been outed on social media, people contacting his employer and asking for him to be sacked 

4 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It looked like he was making monkey gestures but I just can’t believe anyone could be that stupid, I mean it won’t take long to identify him it was so brazen 

Looking at that part of the ground when the incident happened, all I could see was a bunch of troglodytes. If there were any monkeys in the ground it was them.

On 08/12/2019 at 01:08, Keyblade said:

Looking at that part of the ground when the incident happened, all I could see was a bunch of troglodytes. If there were any monkeys in the ground it was them.

The stewards right in front of him need sacking too ! I don't care if they might think "oh sod it, he's off doing it again "!, or "i don't get paid enough to eject this knuckledragger, besides i have to spend most of my time back to the game, missing the match anyway. I ain't going the extra mile for that !"

Utterly Abhorrent. Diabolical. My son just showed me on his phone. I gave him a bollocking because I thought he was sharing something his mates had sent. But  NO Dad it's off the BBC. 

What planet are these people on.

Â