Pre Match Thread

villalad21

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Another manager that doesnt fancy our u23's .....

The obvious question is how good are they if a succession of managers overlook them

DS have already stated that he doesn't care about age, are you good enough your playing.

Our coaches are watching them everyday in training, they are porbably not good enough yet

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Another manager that doesnt fancy our u23's .....

The obvious question is how good are they if a succession of managers overlook them

He's only been here a handful of games, if he's still not using them 2 years into his reign like Bruce then I agree with you. O'Hare has been on the bench a number of times now. 

We have an easier run after the Leeds game, think we will start to see some of them getting appearances during our easier run

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Nyland really shouldn't be in the team, only thing I disagree with Smith on so far. Other than that the side makes sense, I expect O'Hare to get some minutes.

Bunn is not a keeper, Moreira no one knows about, gotta be a reason why he is not played tho. Must be absolute shit in training.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

What does Nyland have to do to get dropped? Assassinate someone?

Probably have someone more capable than him to take his place.

Bunn isn’t exactly a Buffon, and I have not seen a more incompetent performance than the one that Moreira put in in the one game that he played.  I know that’s only one game, but ad he shown any sort of promise during training - he’d be in.

As the old saying goes, in the land of the blind the man with one eye is King.

• Like 2

It will be really interesting to see how good we are without Jack.

I know he’s not exactly topping the assists or goals charts, but he draws so much attention to himself it provides the space for our others players to flourish.

Really want to see how Smith copes with/adjusts for this.

8 minutes ago, Thug said:

It will be really interesting to see how good we are without Jack.

I know he’s not exactly topping the assists or goals charts, but he draws so much attention to himself it provides the space for our others players to flourish.

Really want to see how Smith copes with/adjusts for this.

We won't be as rigid under Smith, so can adapt when we need to.