Pants or Boxers?

Ryan.

Pants or Boxers?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Pants or Boxers?

• Pants
    • Boxers

A tad personal, but it's comfy fitted boxers for me (not sure if there is an official term for them) - none of this loose fitting stuff that you can get.

I wouldn't go in the worst sexual experiences thread then :thumb:

just a bit of fun.....

A tad personal, but it's comfy fitted boxers for me (not sure if there is an official term for them) - none of this loose fitting stuff that you can get.

I wouldn't go in the worst sexual experiences thread then :thumb:

just a bit of fun.....

For some reason, the style of my underwear seems more personal than telling the world that my foreskin expolded during anal sex with an elephant!!! :o:o :shock: :shock: (It didn't and I haven't, BTW!!!) :D:D

Speaking as a laydee - I think tight pants (or fitted boxers) but absolutely NOT Y fronts are so much more sexy than loose boxers - loose boxers always me of the old comedy shows where mens' trousers would fall down and they would always be wearing loose fitted spotted or striped boxer shorts - sorry but I don't see anything sexy in loose fitted boxers - maybe that's just me!

sorry but I don't see anything sexy in loose fitted boxers - maybe that's just me!

Its not about about sexy underwear its about comfort although women probably wouldn't understand. Loose fitting boxers FTW, cant wear anything else plus the added bonus of a higher sperm count!

Speaking as a laydee - I think tight pants (or fitted boxers) but absolutely NOT Y fronts are so much more sexy than loose boxers - loose boxers always me of the old comedy shows where mens' trousers would fall down and they would always be wearing loose fitted spotted or striped boxer shorts - sorry but I don't see anything sexy in loose fitted boxers - maybe that's just me!

Fitted boxers for me too.

Though i've quoted Hev as Y-fronts are actually very much in fashion now. They're usually multi-coloured ones and can be found in top shop an dthe like. Know a few girls who love them. I think it's a bit of an indie thing.

Â