Week 13 - In the air tonight

Tegis

15 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

if the league wasn't so sack heavy Bobby Wagner would be a legit DPOTY candidate (as he should have been for years now)

is that to go with Wilson's MVP i sense a theme you your predictions  :D

Would think Donald of the Rams  is DPOTY ?

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Wilson hasn't even been a top 5 QB this year.

Wagner has been dominant since he entered the league.

Wilson was your pre-season prediction for MVP ..I was light heartedly referring to that , not his performances

19 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

if the league wasn't so sack heavy Bobby Wagner would be a legit DPOTY candidate (as he should have been for years now)

Spent a lot of time letting others in that D take the limelight but he sticks out like a sore thumb now . It was a masterclass LB display from him this weekend.

• Like 1

Lindsay is about 63 yds away from Brady's epic career rushing numbers. 

What people fail to mention is that out of Brady's 1,000 yds, 987 of them were for a first down.

Theoretically he could lose a couple of yards in the next game and start a cycle of breaking 1,000 yds every week until he retires.

I hope he does and makes the celebration more and more elaborate every time he smashes it .

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Wilson was your pre-season prediction for MVP ..I was light heartedly referring to that , not his performances

Ah right, yes I perhaps overstated what he'd do in a very run heavy O 

15 hours ago, Tegis said:

The evil trifecta cheer next week for me. I'm gonna have to cheer for the Chiefs, Pats and Raiders.

:puke:🤢🤮

Pats I don't mind, because they annoy so many other teams yet they don't like playing us.  But that other 2.  Faaaackin' 'ell.

Skins and their karma. Down to your third QB is rough

19 hours ago, BOF said:

Pats I don't mind, because they annoy so many other teams yet they don't like playing us

Pats-fatigue for me.

• Like 1

Â