• Abraham
    • Bolasie
    • El Ghazi (Kodjia 66)
    • McGinn (Whelan 78)
    • Elmohamady (Bolasie 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/18 at 17:30

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

There will also be nights where we defend a lot better. 

you have been watching tipping point.....but yes,just depends how the shift moves.

The first 5 - 5 draw at Villa Park, amazing. I loved every minute . Sheer entertainment on a night that will be talked about for years.

Can't wait to see how we play against the Boro, I honestly think we can beat anyone in this league, and more importantly, it seems, so do the player's, that's what Smith has instilled, the confidence to attack. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ExhallVillan said:

just watched the goals again --did,nt realise that Lolley had a hand in 4 goals as well as netting a screamer--- reckon he ran midfield,  the lads a Villa fan and has been scoring regularily as has Grabban-- might well be worth a look at in January.

what a game not to be forgotten-----cannot understand why Elmos effort was disallowed it looked to me to finally roll into the net off a forest defender,

Two players were marginally offside and interfered with play.

On 29/11/2018 at 21:10, Chris Forest said:

Wow - what a game. It was my first visit to Villa Park and what a great atmosphere, I’d say a draw was fair but would have settled for a 1-1 (easier on the heart!) I’ve always had a lot of respect for Villa - proper club, proper fans and a proud history. Good luck for the rest of the season. I’d  love to see Forest, Villa and begrudgingly Leeds back in the top flight - proper teams unlike some of the tinpot clubs that have been up there recently , namely Birmingham! See you at the City Ground - score predictions?? 😉

Just copying this over from another thread in case anyone wants to chat with our friendly visitor.

Personally, I sense there's a mutual respect between Villa and Forest.  When English clubs were ruling Europe so much emphasis was on Liverpool, when the two Midlands giants were quietly going about their business.

I hope next time we play Forest we manage to score 5 again, but that we've got an actual goalkeeper playing for us and not a character from a Specsavers commercial.

Â