Flatulence

maqroll

Funny things, farts. They are unique and varied. Some are sweet, some are loud, some are soft, some are destructive. They bring us laughter and relief but also great shame and embarrassment. Sometimes I wonder if the totality of human flatulence is affecting the ozone layer. 

You could hear my grandfather coming from rooms away because he'd fart while walking. Each step would trigger an additional release, propelling him onward. Because he was virtually deaf at the time, I doubt he heard the commotion.

Lately I've had bazooka farts. A sudden surge of gas bottled up by my sphincter and then just as quickly booming outward with a satisfying baritone.

Edited by maqroll

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I've been with my girlfriend for over 5 years.

Neither of us have ever openly farted in front of the other one.

Is that weird?

You’ll only find out if she is a keeper or not if you Dutch oven her 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Farts in the shower are always more intense than anywhere else.  I know it's a confined space, but I often wonder if the steam activates some hidden ingredients or something.

I actually wondered this once, and it became a discussion in the smoking area at work. The verdict was apparently the fart particles ( farticles) attach themselves to the steam, making them more receptive to the olfactory senses.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's gross. Why would I do that in front of my other half?

it's happened unintentionally. When one of us is asleep.

But never on purpose.

But it’s not really gross. We all have to fart. And they’re fun. Win-win.

I made sure I farted loud and clear very early in our relationship. If the now wife-person couldn’t live with that, she wasn’t the one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJ said:

I actually wondered this once, and it became a discussion in the smoking area at work. The verdict was apparently the fart particles ( farticles) attach themselves to the steam, making them more receptive to the olfactory senses.

My theory was that the steam takes up a percentage of the available space, concentrating the air and forcing the fart into a smaller more concentrated burst of freshness for the senses.  Either way, shower farts are the best.

Â