Ratings & Reactions: Villa v sha

limpid

Match Polls  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/11/18 at 19:45

5 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Oh they're not happy......not happy at all 🤣

Apparently they're gonna do us at the sty; Jota's gonna rip us a new one and............get this.........it was our cup final !

If you want me, I'll be in quarantine just to be on the safe side !

Would McGinn get booked if he ate Jota?  Just curious, as not sure of the rules?

Idiots, arguably our player of the season missing and we still score four goals past them.   Let them rant all they like, all I know is my Yorkshire puddings taste all the better now.   Four points outside the top six and getting some momentum behind us.  Next two games are massive. 

• Like 1

Not on our A game today but top result and very decent performance considering the context and Birmingham’s threat.

Have to hand it to Hutton, he still finds a way to keep it going, he deserves that and someone you want in a war.

Not a team in this division is better than us, we have nothing to fear and really should be aiming for top 2. We just need self belief, stay injury free and a touch of luck

• Like 1

Dean Smith’s post-match interview cements my long-held certainty that he is the manager we have needed since 2010. He clearly fully understands the tactics of modern football and has a game plan to beat each opponent. He was not happy that the players ignored what they were told for the first half an hour.

• Like 4

Â