Week 12 - What a cluster pluck

Tegis

26 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Rivers deserved benching for those pathetic numbers.

Helped by some brilliant catching, the 2 Williams touchdowns and the Allen one are all brilliant footwork and good hands, cardinals were shite, absolute nothing team

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Helped by some brilliant catching, the 2 Williams touchdowns and the Allen one are all brilliant footwork and good hands, cardinals were shite, absolute nothing team

I've backed the Chargers E/W at a very nice price but I can't see past Saints/Rams v Chiefs/Pats at the moment . 

Boss being back is a big plus but I've still seen nothing in the chargers to suggest they will beat a big team, I would expect them to lose to the steelers and the broncos before the season I started out

they will definitely have the "no one wants to play them" tag though

not sure who is the most underrated in that team, lots of them

11 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I've backed the Chargers E/W at a very nice price but I can't see past Saints/Rams v Chiefs/Pats at the moment . 

I've got the Rams at 14-1 to win the superb owl ... think it will come down to who gets home advantage when they play the Saints for who represents the NFC  ,  but the Chargers cna't be ruled out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Whats happened to the Jags?

I had them as a Superbowl team! 

I expected a slight regression due to strength of schedule  but we lost our LT, stud RB  and TE  really early . Then another 2 OL guys a bit after .   The Jags want to run the ball to death , control the clock and have a fresh , pacey defense close it out .  That plan went out of  the window and there is no plan B .  If you have to rely on Blake winning games with his arm then you're shit out of luck .  Our defense are seeing the field nearly twice as much as last year and they are burning out quick , which has seen their standard fall off a cliff . There is a schism between offense and defense now and there is noticeable lack of confidence, especially in the O.C. and BB5.

Throw in the fact that Houston , Tacks and Colts are all much improved from last year, as well as us facing all the top AFC sides due to last years standings then you can see why it's been a perfect storm for failure.  

Hopefully they can see there is no future with a QB who has a 4 second wind up and swallow their damaged pride.

It's been a monumental waste of a season but I've been through worse with them .😀

We've been scouting Haskins and Grier and I'd be happy with either, but to be honest I wouldn't mind whoever the 49'ers choose to be back up.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, BOF said:

Weirdly and completely unexpectedly, that's us kind of back in the playoff picture.  Off to Cincitucky next.

its not inconceivable that the last game is win and in

broncos - bengals, 49ers, browns, raiders, chargers - win all 5 of them 

chargers - steelers, bengals, chiefs, ravens, broncos - i think the ravens game could put it to bed but can also see them winning 1 (bengals)

ravens - falcons, chiefs, buccs, chargers, browns - can see them winning 4

could be broncos and ravens (i think the colts have probably the hardest with titans, texans and a rejuvenated cowboys) chargers could throw it all away

8 hours ago, BOF said:

Weirdly and completely unexpectedly, that's us kind of back in the playoff picture.  Off to Cincitucky next.

100/1 at the moment and you have a winter team .

Worth a couple of bob each way.

• Like 1

Â