Week 11 Mahomes On Fire In California.

Brumerican

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

It was a ridiculous game .

This is the risk the league is taking. Can't hit anymore, and the running game is an afterthought. Yeah, it's razzle dazzle showtime, but at what cost? It looked almost like a different sport watching that.

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

This is the risk the league is taking. Can't hit anymore, and the running game is an afterthought. Yeah, it's razzle dazzle showtime, but at what cost? It looked almost like a different sport watching that.

I only stayed up for the punts so I was fuming.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

Sounds like the leagues ideal showpiece, two 9-1 teams playing out a 54-51 thriller. However, if this becomes the norm it will surely it will affect peoples enjoyment of the sport? Touchdowns somewhat get devalued if every game becomes a high scoring shootout. After all, isn't the most popular sport in the world (and the sport we are only this messageboard for) the lowest scoring of them all?

Guys it's a one-off.  A record-breaker.  I know we're Villa fans 'n all, and we love to jump the gun.  If it becomes the norm then OK, but right now it's only the most recent game that's been played.  Relaaaaax.

when they meet in the superbowl it will be a shit game and everyone will be happy ;)

not sure how the NFL values "entertainment" to be honest, no doubt they will have stats for something be it lead changes, 4th quarter lead changes, successful 2 minute drives, last play of the game etc etc i would say that the chargers last 3 have been pretty unimpressive games scoring wise but all 3 have come down to making stands on the last play of the game (the 2pt conversion fail at wembley, the tipped pass defensed* vs the seahawks, the kick vs the broncos) and to be fair monday nights game looked like there was some incredible offence but also some great defence at times and what the highlights didnt show was there was a lot of fouls

* as Americanisms go "passes defensed" rather than passes defended is right up there as one that pisses me off 

7 hours ago, BOF said:

Guys it's a one-off.  A record-breaker.  I know we're Villa fans 'n all, and we love to jump the gun.  If it becomes the norm then OK, but right now it's only the most recent game that's been played.  Relaaaaax.

Hi A-Rod!

• Like 1

Â