Week 11 Mahomes On Fire In California.

Brumerican

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Great week for the Seahawks

playoffs in our hands now

I've given up trying to predict who will be in the play-offs , few weeks ago I thought Panthers had one spot sown up and then they lose 2 on the spin , your match with them next next week could be the deciding factor

• Like 1

We are an annoying team.

In reality, we are 5-5 but really we are 3/4 plays going our way from being 8-2 or even 9-1.

We're not a bad team at all. Very young D which is growing in confidence, fantastic run game and a QB everyone would take to win you a game in the 4th quarter.

Just wish we'd worked out our rhythm before week 4.

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

We are an annoying team.

In reality, we are 5-5 but really we are 3/4 plays going our way from being 8-2 or even 9-1.

We're not a bad team at all. Very young D which is growing in confidence, fantastic run game and a QB everyone would take to win you a game in the 4th quarter.

Just wish we'd worked out our rhythm before week 4.

Yeah I thought you'd got the Rams last week but they just sneaked it  ....there seems to be a few teams in your position , where just one or two plays (or calls) going the right way make the difference ..We should have lost to the Browns in wk 2 and would have been 0-2 , instead we ground out a result and have now gone 9 in a row  , fine margins ... Jags in particular seem to have been cursed this season in that regard

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

I've given up trying to predict who will be in the play-offs , few weeks ago I thought Panthers had one spot sown up and then they lose 2 on the spin , your match with them next next week could be the deciding factor

Panthers aren't going to the playoffs. We're just flat track bullies. It's rare that we'll beat anyone good, every win is a scrape. 

6 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Panthers aren't going to the playoffs. We're just flat track bullies. It's rare that we'll beat anyone good, every win is a scrape. 

We win or lose by about 3 points each game, without fail.

I think whoever wins gets a WC.

Â