Love Beer? 30% off at Beer Me Now

limpid

Beer Me Now are offering VillaTalk users 30% off their first month of a beer subscription using promo code 'VILLATALK' when placing an order at BeerMeNow

Beer Me Now is run by brothers Evan & Alex Herbert who deliver a selection of unique and exciting craft beers & ales from UK breweries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis. There are no ties and cancellation is simple at any time by visiting the 'My Account' section of their site. They guys also personalise the boxes if you have a particular 'beer-tasting' preference, so if you like or dislike a certain type of beer, or want to try something in particular, leave a note when purchasing or contact the lads at info@beermenow.co.uk.

The company also offer one-off products such Beer Hampers which are the ideal Christmas present at this time of year and will feature as part of our VillaTalk competition for Villa v WBA on 7th December. View their hampers at https://beermenow.co.uk/pages/personalised-craft-beer-gift-sets.

If you love trying new beers, why not give their subscription a try now? Or order one for Christmas.

Subscription Box.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Competition time.

Please predict the score for the game against the Baggies on Friday. Clearly indicate which score is for which team. The tie breaker will be the nearest attendance. And random.org if it's still tied :)

Prize is as in the OP. Get your Christmas beer orders in soon.

Any posts made or edited after 8pm Friday 7th will be disqualified.

Â