So who do you think are going down? (Other than Joey Barton)

TrentVilla

Newcastle  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Newcastle

• Spurs
    • Reading
    • Boro
    • Blues
    • Wigan
    • Sunderland

Not only is the race for Europe hotting up but after the results this weekend so is the fight to beat the drop. So who will drop through the trap door into the Chumpionship with Derby and Fulham (who look doomed) come the end of the season

Ladies and Gents your thoughts please...

I know one man doesn't make a team but having Bullard back will be an incredible boost for Fulham. They were flying last season until he got injured, then they dropped like a lead weight. I hink they have a chance, allbeit a slim one. It really is tight down the bottom, Sunderlands win has made that possible, and their next 2 games are the scum and wigan so theres all to play for.

Sunderland have enough to survive I think. If they can keep Keiran Richardson fit then they will be fine. Richardson and Jones, with experience like Yorke... they should be fine.

Fulham, even with Jimmy Bullard are really gonna struggle. They have no real goalscorer in their team. McBride is good in the air but I don't see him as a goalscorer like Bolton had with Anelka. They are also very leaky at the back.

I think it'l be Derby and Fulham, and for the third place I'd probably go with Bolton - who I think will really struggle without Anelka (although they are currently 1 up against Blackburn with a fantastic Nolan goal)

I think Bolton were always better than their position showed at the start of the season. Megson has got them organised, fighting and playing too their strengths again which makes me think they have enough to survive.

Sunderlands home form should keep them afloat which makes me think Blues could be in real trouble.

Â