Blose pre match

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Ouchmefoot said:

Chester just came off injured in Wales match. Looks like his knee went. F***ing international breaks :(

Knee? That does not sound good!

We were asking for this though!

Hilarious on WM last night, all the knuckledraggers not only think they're going to come to our place and win, but score three times as well.

Deluded doesn't do it justice.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Hilarious on WM last night, all the knuckledraggers not only think they're going to come to our place and win, but score three times as well.

Deluded doesn't do it justice.

That'll be their latest "special" fan called Glenroy who sounds either drunk or off his tits on something when he calls in.........although last night he sounded less of a word removed despite saying how him and his mates used to go in to the holte on derby day, then put their colours on and then have "banter" with the villa fans, back in the day.

Total cretin.

I think that this is going to be the second  home Derby game I have missed in the last 40 odd years.(prob not that many)

left it too late to get tickets.

Last one I missed was April 2010, Me and Mrs T were on honeymoon in Egypt (we met late in life)

I still get ear ache for leaving her at the pool side with the lecherous Egyptians, while I went to an English pub in Sharm to watch the game. We won 1:0 scored with a penalty. The replay showed that is was never a penalty. (I think that made it even sweeter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

I think that this is going to be the second  home Derby game I have missed in the last 40 odd years.(prob not that many)

left it too late to get tickets.

Last one I missed was April 2010, Me and Mrs T were on honeymoon in Egypt (we met late in life)

I still get ear ache for leaving her at the pool side with the lecherous Egyptians, while I went to an English pub in Sharm to watch the game. We won 1:0 scored with a penalty. The replay showed that is was never a penalty. (I think that made it even sweeter. 

That's the kind of love and commitment she's always dreamed of, Rob. Though she might've envisioned it for herself and not so much your football club :)

• Like 1

I hate this game. It's a no win situation for Villa. Win and it's "expected' and qickly forgotten, lose and we hear about it for months or even years. Why do we still hear more about Enckleman than the 5-1?! Just hate it. Hate the aggro, hate some idiots (on both sides) looking to cause trouble and mostly hate that I care!

Furthermore, we're looking like we're going to be missing some key players, Blues could jump above us and most stats point to their league position being harsh on them - they've got some of the top performing players in the league at moment, they're strong going forward with Jutkiewicz looking particularly dangerous and they're third on whoscored.com in both the defensive and offensive tables.

I'm not exactly worried but I'm definitely not looking forward to it!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

I hate this game. It's a no win situation for Villa. Win and it's "expected' and qickly forgotten, lose and we hear about it for months or even years. Why do we still hear more about Enckleman than the 5-1?! Just hate it. Hate the aggro, hate some idiots (on both sides) looking to cause trouble and mostly hate that I care!

Furthermore, we're looking like we're going to be missing some key players, Blues could jump above us and most stats point to their league position being harsh on them - they've got some of the top performing players in the league at moment, they're strong going forward with Jutkiewicz looking particularly dangerous and they're third on whoscored.com in both the defensive and offensive tables.

I'm not exactly worried but I'm definitely not looking forward to it!

I know exactly how you feel. Lose this and small heath will want an open bus tour. I hate the build up, feeling sick for the next few days. 

Have to hammer them not just win, but hammer them I got a cheeky £ on 6-0 @200/1. 

• Like 1

Wont be easy. If we had a full team we would win but at present key injuries I would put them as potential favs with their current form. People might not like that but with injuries to taylor/mcginn/chester its going to be tough.

50 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wont be easy. If we had a full team we would win but at present key injuries I would put them as potential favs with their current form. People might not like that but with injuries to taylor/mcginn/chester its going to be tough.

Hutton for Taylor at LB as per.

I think McGinn might just be okay but we have cover there so not as bad.

Chester will be touch and go... Richards or Bree at CB!?.. 

If no suitable CB can be found then maybe adapting a 3-5-2 approach with either Birkir or Jedinak protecting the back 3 and breaking up play?

Touch and go still and I will wait until Saturday before we panic too much.