• Kodjia
    • Abraham
    • Elmohamady (Taylor 45)
    • Bolasie (Kodjia 70)
    • Hogan (Abraham 87)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/11/18 at 23:59

11 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Brilliant. Well done, Villa, well done Dean Smith. 3 points off the playoff pieces. Dare I say we are there or thereabouts? ?

We definitely put our boots on!

• Like 2

Buzzing, the 3-0 win is emphatic in itself but the fact that we dominated what is supposed to be a really good side, on their own pitch....words cannot express. 

The big thing for me too is that you do not get the feeling that this is a one-off, I'm not saying we'll see this result every week but I'm confident now that we can replicate this level of performance consistently. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Buzzing, the 3-0 win is emphatic in itself but the fact that we dominated what is supposed to be a really good side, on their own pitch....words cannot express. 

The big thing for me too is that you do not get the feeling that this is a one-off, I'm not saying we'll see this result every week but I'm confident now that we can replicate this level of performance consistently. 

Agreed. Difference between a clear and progressive system (installed in 3-4 weeks btw), versus lump it and rely on individual flashes of brilliance. It's just so much more satisfying.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

McGinn immense. Jack sublime second half. Keeper has come on a bundle.

But I have to give Axel motm as he totally eliminated any threat and was the cultured rock on which the win was built.

Mcginn is worth 2, or even 3, players.....

Everything I’ve seen since Smiths first game came to a wonderful focus. second Half.

And I’m not sure I’ve seen a better crosser of the ball than Bolasie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Agreed. Difference between a clear and progressive system (installed in 3-4 weeks btw), versus lump it and rely on individual flashes of brilliance. It's just so much more satisfying.

Perhaps we can all finally agree there’s nothing much wrong with our players ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Â