• Kodjia
    • Abraham
    • Elmohamady (Taylor 45)
    • Bolasie (Kodjia 70)
    • Hogan (Abraham 87)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/11/18 at 23:59

Fantastic performance that bodes well for our on-going development as a team and our aspirations for the season. All that was missing was 'Petrov from the halfway line...'

9 points from 15 is a decent return where three of the five games have been away from home. Hopefully, Smith can continue this upward and positive trend in the team. If he does, our own positivity as fans will grow as well - a cycle of positivity for a change. Magic.

MOTM - Qui Gon McGinn using the Force.

Manager - Very Good (yay... super yay)

Ref - Good.

Bring on the SHA.

SOnly seen the highlights and a 10-minute fan blog which was cracking to watch and see the Villa fans in such joyous mood! 

A cracking performance by all accounts (particularly second half), I had a sneaky feeling we might get a victory when I saw Mount & Waghorn were out for them, but still a result that sends out a real statement to our promotion rivals.

Without harping on about Bruce (who I liked as a person) there is no way we achieve a result (& performance) like this under his reign and the difference between the two managers philosophy and outlook going into games is such stark contrast.

Delighted in particular for Nyland to keep a clean sheet with a couple of vital first half saves to boot, Tammy with another goal, midfielders chipping in too, no card for Jack and Bolasie looking sharper with each appearance... 

Bring on the blues! 

• 3 months later...
On 10/11/2018 at 17:22, Designer1 said:

J4EG4xihTuKVGt7A4IdM_Gas%20Dance.gif

I just searched several of our winning match reactions threads to find this gif :) 

Just now, BOF said:

I just searched several of our winning match reactions threads to find this gif :) 

One of my faves.

I don't get to post it as much as I would like😕

• Like 1

Â