• Kodjia
    • Abraham
    • Elmohamady (Taylor 45)
    • Bolasie (Kodjia 70)
    • Hogan (Abraham 87)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/11/18 at 23:59

3 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I'm sat here with a happy smile on my face. We're becoming Smith's Villa. We're not there yet, which makes today's performance all the more exciting.

I've just spent an enjoyable 20 minutes browsing Derby City Fan Forums, and I have to say that some of their fans have shown a lot of respect for this Villa performance. They're obviously disappointed about the loss, but put it down to Villa being a class act and a top team.

When did we last have this kind of respect from the opposition?

This growing respect will make Aston Villa a team to be feared in the weeks and months ahead.

UTV !

This.......I'm trying not to get too carried away on the back of one result..........mind you, WHAT a result ?

Promising......hope DS works on the missed opportunities/strikers' finishing cos I really think we need to be brutal and unforgiving in front of goal. Show no mercy.

7 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

I’m going to lock the highlights into my visual w*** bank for a week or so!  Buzzing  :flag:

what channel is that bloody “Quest” on? 

You'll probably be too blind to see it by the time it COMES on.....hope you've got a strong right arm or are you a lefthander? ?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

I’m going to lock the highlights into my visual w*** bank for a week or so!  Buzzing  :flag:

what channel is that bloody “Quest” on? 

144.....on SkY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Perhaps we can all finally agree there’s nothing much wrong with our players ?

What a bloody good statement this is!  Just shows how inept our previous manager and his team were, and what a bit of actual coaching can do.   Finally, i can really enjoy a weekend and walk into work on Monday and gloat.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â