Derby pre match

Demitri_C

8 hours ago, Nigel said:

I disagree. I think Taylor is the better player on form. 

Although that's not what I'm saying, Taylor fits the team better and offers us more.

Having a left footed player in the position offers us passing angles we don't have when Hutton plays. 

Taylor is one of the worst fullbacks we've ever had at the club.

A dog in a kit would offer more than him

IMO of course :) 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Taylor is one of the worst fullbacks we've ever had at the club.

IMO of course :) 

Not saying he's good, just fits the team better than Hutton.

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing that happen, as long as it was a mad jack russell or springer spaniel ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Wow, debating who is shitter, Taylor or Hutton. Overall it's Taylor, but there's fine margins in this debate, Hutton is only slightly more competent. 

Well one of them has to play, so the debate who is the better player seems apt. 

Taylor is the better left back, it's always better to have a left footed player in that position. He's been better than people have given him credit for so far this season, and the whole defence have definately improved since Smith has taken over. I think it would be a mistake to now change it, especially after a clean sheet last time out.

For me the only changes to make from last week are in terms of wide players, Bolasie, Elmo, Kodjia or Adomah.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yes.

Nyland would probably be a better left back than Neil Taylor.

I think Taylor has been more than decent the past few games, yes he went through a bad period of form last season but he’s still a good player in my opinion 

Question in the press conference...

"Can you reiterate how delighted you are to have Neal Cutler as GK coach?".

That's not a question, it's a statement and an obvious one at that. The media team at Villa is so poor. 

Anyway, rant over, 2-1 Villa tomorrow. UTV!

1 hour ago, hippo said:

I worry about our defence.

3-0 loss for me sorry.

I think we have been looking fairly solid at the back the past few matches, we have the players in my opinion. We just keep conceding from set pieces, it seems to be our Achilles heel at the minute