• Jonathan Kodjia
    • Tammy Abraham
    • Yannick Bolasie (for Adomah, 73)
    • Scott Hogan (for Abraham, 81)
    • Glenn Whelan (for Grealish, 90)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/11/18 at 23:59

Decent performance and played well in spells. I’m not going to get carried away, still lots to improve and a better side would pick us apart. 

• Like 1

Decent performance against an average but physical team. Much improved Chester which is a massive boost. Taylor was ok too. Whole team was decent and got job done. Jack looked sharp and stayed forward which was good to see.  

Second half we stepped it up instead of sitting back which is refreshing. Sign of improved fitness and saving energy levels by keeping the ball more?

There is still one big problem which sticks out like a sore thumb.  I hope it doesn’t cost us too much before January. 

• Like 2

A game we should have won regardless of manager, form, tactics or players we put out on the pitch. What pleases me so much is that we didn't switch of at any time, no more of the one good half one bad half. It was a steady stable win where we controled the game from start to finish. Didn't hit the heights that we knoe we can, but saw it out. Happy times!

• Like 2

Only managed to catch the second half but really impressed by our attacking threat, think we can build on this. Also noticed a defensive improvement too, Tuanzebe played pretty well at the back. Hard game coming up against Derby but I'm confident we can come away with at least something - extra day's rest compared to Derby should work in our favour.

Great win. Chester grealish tuanzebe excellent. Thought Tammy and hourihane worked damn hard tonight. 

Negatives Kodjia and nyland. Kodjia was awful really bad. I’d sell him in January he isnt the same player. As for nyland useless hopeless. Did his best to let Bolton back in with s9me true,y dreadful errors. Please for gods sake get rid of this oaf!!

• Like 2

Â