Copa Libertadores

maqroll

they've ended up losing the home advantage, gone from 0 boca fans to a decent split

danger is that the TV figures come in from this and it sets the precedent, its "safer" but in reality its just opened up a world of opportunities for them, no doubt UEFA will be loving it too and soon jump on the bandwagon 

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

they've ended up losing the home advantage, gone from 0 boca fans to a decent split

danger is that the TV figures come in from this and it sets the precedent, its "safer" but in reality its just opened up a world of opportunities for them, no doubt UEFA will be loving it too and soon jump on the bandwagon 

Yes, it bring CL games outside of Europe or FA Cup final overseas a step clo$er...

I arrived in Buenos Aires at midnight last night (coincidentally) and went to the obelisk where the fans were celebrating:

All very good natured and was fun to see but the riot police broke it up shortly after this anyway.

Went to La Bombonera today as we were visiting La Boca anyway:

7-F181-AF9-12-A8-420-D-B847-22191-BA0829

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

River were miles better at The Bombenera so them winning it in Madrid or The Monumental is irrespective to me.

I have no allegiance to either and if you have a spare 56 mins watch the Copa90 derby doc on the games on YouTube it's fascinating stuff.

Â