Leicester City helicopter crash

Demitri_C

Dreadful tragedy, absolutely dreadful....

Leicester and Thailand  are now in mourning.

This just goes to show how beautiful life is but how so fragile it is......it's a fine, fine line we all tread. Make the most of it and enjoy it while you can.

My Condolences to all involved.

• Like 2

He gave them the highest of highs and the best period in the clubs history by winning the PL, and his passing represents the darkest day in clubs history. 

RIP to everyone involved, sad times. 

3 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Pilot and his girlfriend, Owner and 2 of his staff on board. All 5 confirmed dead.

Hard to find any words really. Horrible.

yep its terrible tragedy. im no mechanical expert but it seems the propeller was at fault. I would be too scared personally to get in a helicopter but its so sad for everybody involved

• Like 1

It seems heartless towards the 5 that died to say 'well it could have been worse', but only 30 minutes after the end of the game it really could of been. 

Hundreds of fans waiting to get signatures, or coming out of the suites, it's a minor miracle that no one other than the passengers and crew lost their lives. 

8 minutes ago, av1 said:

It seems heartless towards the 5 that died to say 'well it could have been worse', but only 30 minutes after the end of the game it really could of been. 

Hundreds of fans waiting to get signatures, or coming out of the suites, it's a minor miracle that no one other than the passengers and crew lost their lives. 

I understand what you mean and its hard to say or describe as it could have been worse. But as you say it could have went anywhere, I dont know the stadium but maybe was houses nearby or certainly fans leaving the stadium

Just horrible all around

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

yep its terrible tragedy. im no mechanical expert but it seems the propeller was at fault. I would be too scared personally to get in a helicopter but its so sad for everybody involved

I am the same barman. I don't like flying as it is but the thought of getting in a helicopter terrifies me. 

The chilling part is watching the helicopter leave during the by broadcast and the pundits talking about it then a few minutes later tragedy strikes.

Heart breaking and one of the biggest footballing tragedies in years.

25 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

What does the club do now? Losing an owner is terrifying

Guess his son will take over if he wants to, already vice-chairman and more involved in the day to day stuff than his dad but maybe he won't want to be there/so close after what happened The city of Leicester as a whole will probably miss him as much as the club, Millions donated to local hospitals, kids projects & other schemes that benefit the area massively.

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

I have been on helicopters 4 times in my life, I hate them. I'm fine on planes but I don't feel safe on helicopters at all. Can never wait to get off the damn things.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

What does the club do now? Losing an owner is terrifying

Although it's not important at this stage I would imagine it will go in either one of two ways:

His son continues the great work his dad  did in his honour

The pain is too much for him so they sell up.

I still cant believe this happened. 

Â