Leicester City helicopter crash

Demitri_C

What an absolute tragedy this is. Not only does it look like everyone on board has probably perished but you have to fear that people on the ground could be injured or killed too. We can only wish for as few fatalities as possible at a time like this. Very sad news ?. Condolences to all concerned! 

4 hours ago, Daweii said:

It's kinda haunting to see a picture taken likely 5-10 minutes before the incident occurred. They have no idea what it about to happen to them, it's a lesson to us all to not take anything in this life for granted. 

I saw a couple of videos on twitter. The first was the BT sport guys actually watching the helicopter leave lift off, the second was a short while later, when talking about the game you actually hesrd the explosion in the background. 

Very harrowing indeed. 

Although not confirmed yet, no one would have survived that so RIP. 

For their to be absolutely announcement from the owner I  over 10 hours you fear the worst for him. As horrible as it sounds lets hope there was very few of them on board as I can't see how anyone could survive that.

Tragic and my heart goes out to the families and everyone associated with Leicester city 

44 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Strange that it's taking so long. I hope it's not because there are a few people involved, either onboard or on the ground.

It's probably difficult right now to verify who is actually dead (officially that is) given what would be the state of the corpses. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Sad 1

Â