Match Thread: QPR v Villa

limpid

Just now, villalad21 said:

We did play good football. We just have to stick with this guy.

It will get better.

Smith haven't even had a transfer window yet, he will come good.

Why ?  .....Oh yeah he got 8th with Brentford 

Just now, villalad21 said:

We did play good football. We just have to stick with this guy.

It will get better.

Smith haven't even had a transfer window yet, he will come good.

Don't think anyone is denying this. It's pretty clear Smith has already started to mold us for the better, but he is still dealing with Taylor and Hutton, then having Kodjia playing poorly doesn't help. 

It's a tough job, but I believe in Smith. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Digavilla said:

There’s reason why top teams are discarding players type like Kodjia/Bolasie/Adomah/Benteke.. to a certain extend even Luakuku is heavily criticized. such players values are dropping like flies, they are not team player/selfish  & are easily neutralize in the modern game . They are belong in the bygone era , like the Wilfred Bony of the world .. 

This is the position we was put in due to FFP though. I mean imagine if we hadnt of got that hanging over us, we wouldnt have alot of loanees and it's these loanees that get put on the bench for one reason or another. By there clubs they have fallen out of favour for one reason or another, whether its being unable to score, being not fit enough, being idiots, injury and so on and this is what we have picked up and hopefully that can stop at some point, so we can buy who we need from who is on form and playing well.

Edited by Dave-R

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Abraham misses a lot of chances doesn't he?

He scores a lot of goals for someone that can't **** shoot. Says a lot about how much we create that he can **** up so many chances really.

we looked the best I've seen us for ages for most of the game so far. kudos to smith for being able to do that in such a stupidly short amount of time on the training ground. Obvious problem is still the obvious problem. Bruce **** the defence and it's still ****.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I've seen similar posts from you since the bloke started. did Dean Smith do your missus up the wrong 'un or something?

Im just not seeing a transformation - if it comes great - I don't really see what DS has done other than manage a couple of minnow clubs moderately. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Villa fans are fantastic, can hear them despite the score , QPR are quiet .No matter what the score is we are the team with potential, we look far more capable , we just lack confidence and a bit more composure . I'm happy we are on our way to being the team we all want, well maybe 80% of us 

• Like 2