Ratings and Reactions: QPR v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/10/18 at 23:59

Too often waiting for the ball to come to us, waiting too long to get a shot away or a cross in, waiting for a team mate to do something instead of taking responsibility themselves.

Players are idle, summed up by Kodjia just strolling back from an offside position at the end there.

• Like 2

Well, just wasnt our night. Should have won. Didnt. Sickening but what a turd Dean Smith has to polish. 

Grealish MOTM, McGinn, Tuanzebe decent.

Abraham had a stinker, Taylor is shocking, and our captain has turned into Titus fkn Bramble

Great effort though Villa, ruined my weekend a day early this week. 

Edited by BleedClaretAndBlue
  • Like 2

1 away win and now the clocks will go back. Season is nearly a  write off before Smith has a chance to implement his ideas. I know we should be patient but it is looking like at least 4 seasons in the second tier now, with the money running out. Puts you in  a good mood for the weekend! Yay.

Edited by The Fun Factory

Let’s be honest, we were the better team tonight and we’re outdone by a generally more solid and in form side. Our problem is some utter tripe players like Taylor, Whelan and terrible disappointing defending by Chester. 

Smith needs time with this group to improve patterns of attacking play as we passed it all night but struggled to find the cutting edge. Patience and support is key. January can’t come soon enough, we need some serious investment. Our failure to reinforce the defence was a criminal decision this summer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Would rather lose games 5-0 with 16 year olds than ever have to watch Hutton and Taylor again. **** pathetic excuses for footballers.

Every time I hear the Holte chant about "the Scottish cafu", I view our fanbase with slightly more contempt.

• Like 2

Â