Ratings and Reactions: QPR v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/10/18 at 23:59

Didn’t come off for us today, deserved more

early days so far - I’m neutral on Smith at the moment but I can see some improvement already but we need three or four in to play the way he seems to require

Taylor has got to be dropped and use Hutton at LB and then bring Elmo or Bree in at RB

I feel we will turn the corner soon and the league is so open the play offs are in play for us for a while yet. 

• Like 1

Much the better team, let down by bad finishing. Abraham could of had a hat trick dunno how he didn't take one of them. Grealish and mcginn our best players. Chester terrible again and basically can't play left sided centre back as he looks half the player compared to when on the right side. 

Grealish motm

• Like 1

Deserved to lose. Can’t expect to win games when you can’t defend a 60 yard Geoff Cameron through ball.

Feel for Grealish and Mcginn. Must be heart wrenching knowing you’ve got Taylor, Hutton, Chester and Nyland behind you. 

The back 5 will be the reason we don’t finish in the playoffs.

The back 5 may also be the reason we’re not far from relegation. 

January can’t come soon enough. 

1 minute ago, A'Villan said:

Can someone explain to me why Taylor is getting slated?

I saw the 2nd half only and thought he was okay.

Honestly, I feel like this is the 'Underratings and Overreactions' thread today.

The goal was more his fault than Chester's, went down some blind alleys, lost the ball a bit. To be fair he's looked a better player than he'd showed before this run in the side but we've paid for his mistakes tonight.

• Thanks 1

Â