So who will be next through the revolving Geordie door

TrentVilla

So who is next?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. So who is next?

• Alan Shearer
    • Peter Beardsley
    • Steve Bruce (we all know how loyal he can be)
    • Harry Redknapp
    • The Honey Monster
    • Jose (I know. But they'll try won't they)
    • Martin Jol
    • Aidy Bothroyd

There are worse people it could be than Keegan. There are two things that hold back the manager of that club:

1. Impatient fans with vastly inflated expectations

2. The shadow of SHearer

For me Keegan would be given breathing space because he almost did it last time he was there and he would bring SHearer with him. That would galvanise the fan base and thats the last thing we should want.

There are worse people it could be than Keegan. There are two things that hold back the manager of that club:

1. Impatient fans with vastly inflated expectations

2. The shadow of SHearer

For me Keegan would be given breathing space because he almost did it last time he was there and he would bring SHearer with him. That would galvanise the fan base and thats the last thing we should want.

^^^^^^^^

HTK! Wot he said.

Please let it be Keegan!

Hasn't he walked out on every club he has managed?

Yeah and normally left them in a mess. But he would really galvanise the club and give them a boost in the short term just before we play them, would rather that didn't happen.

Please let it be Keegan!

Hasn't he walked out on every club he has managed?

Yeah and normally left them in a mess. But he would really galvanise the club and give them a boost in the short term just before we play them, would rather that didn't happen.

Newcie, fulham and citeh were all in far better positions when he left them than they had been when he joined.

Ive been reading on some Newcastle forums now and its quite amazing. Seriously do it. Go have a read now. Read the posts about their expectations, new manager, new players and where they actually should be on the table. Jesus **** christ.

utennavntb1.th.png

I know what you mean, they're all suggesting signing attacking players like Arshavin & Crouch. Even the fans can't tell they need a defence :!:

Some of them even think they could get Berbatov. :lol:

Ive been reading on some Newcastle forums now and its quite amazing. Seriously do it. Go have a read now. Read the posts about their expectations, new manager, new players and where they actually should be on the table. Jesus **** christ.

utennavntb1.th.png

I know what you mean, they're all suggesting signing attacking players like Arshavin & Crouch. Even the fans can't tell they need a defence :!:

Some of them even think they could get Berbatov. :lol:

Yes thats what i read. One post listed Rafael van der Vaart, Huntelaar and some other fella, and that was in a thread called " realistic targets"... **** idiots

Â