Pre-Match Thread

wilko154

8 minutes ago, westholmevillan said:

Calum O'Hare can't even get on the bench again.  Very poor decision DS imo!

Clearly you have no insight into how players have performed in training and how each of them has adapted to the requirements of the new manager, so it would be impossible to know if the decision is good,bad or indifferent. 

O’Hare is returning from injury and I’m sure will get his chance. 

I like O’Hare a lot and I hope he will get a chance. I expect that once Smith has been able to string a few decent performances together he will begin to integrate some of the younger players into the team or bench

• Like 4

We'll get there, more progress tonight, probably some tiredness too - we need a couple of good transfer windows to get this squad set-up properly, this time hopefully for the future. Dean Smith would replace about 4 players in this starting line-up given opportunity. 

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

No defenders on the bench again. Absolute madness. Where the hell is bree?

Jedinak is a defender, according to SB , anyhow looks like either 442  or 4411 with Kodja and Grealish swapping positions on the left. Alot depends on Kodjas work rate.

Tough game after Tuesday , a score draw is the best I can see, 2-2 .

We have a long way to go and fans need install some realistic expectations , DS  is the man given time , a season, not 3 games .UTV

9 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

QPR name an unchanged side for 3 games in a row - let's hope they're knackered!

Yeah i just double checked this and you are right, tiredness on our part is going to be no excuse when they have the exact same team 3 games in a row (20th, 23rd and tonight).