• Grealish
    • Abraham
    • El Ghazi (Adomah 60)
    • Hogan (Abraham 54)
    • Kodjia (Hourihane 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/10/18 at 18:45

3 hours ago, terrytini said:

It’s an observation of what will be needed.

Its just plain daft how people on here see everything as either an attack or a defence.

You didnt present it as an observation, you outright criticised him for not having a plan b, which in my opinion is premature.

On 23/10/2018 at 21:53, terrytini said:

Both games we’ve had a good hour then stopped ( or been stopped) from playing.

Early days or not Smith needs to have a better Plan B.

Two superb long passing sequences of over 15 passes resulted in Tammy hitting the post, and Hourihane shooting wide. Great to see.

But we clearly need something else in the locker tactically.

Norwich on a roll, Manager has had time, no disgrace in losing.

No criticism whatsoever.

2 hours ago, flashingqwerty said:

You didnt present it as an observation, you outright criticised him for not having a plan b, which in my opinion is premature.

See, you are just plain wrong. What you call “ an outright criticism” is nothing of the sort. I said he needs to have a better Plan B. He does need a better Plan B.

I really shouldn’t need to waste time explaining - it’s beyond obvious that he’s had no time with the squad, I can’t believe you think others, such as me, haven’t ‘spotted’ that.

I’ve stated something I think is needed. Had I intended to criticise him I could have used this wonderful, rich, language of ours to say so, and would have. For example, I could have said “ he’s at fault for not having a Plan B”, or “why on Earth was their no Plan B”, or any number of things. For an “ outright” criticism, I could’ve said “ it’s ridiculous that he has no Plan B”.

Theres a million analogy’s but are they needed ? If I say “ I need a haircut” is that a self criticism, or an observation that I need a haircut.

2 hours ago, flashingqwerty said:

I see in the Poll you’ve rated the Mangers performance as Poor ?.........remind me which of us is premature, and not taking into account the limited time he’s had ?

On second thoughts, don’t bother.

On 26/10/2018 at 01:38, terrytini said:

I see in the Poll you’ve rated the Mangers performance as Poor ?.........remind me which of us is premature, and not taking into account the limited time he’s had ?

On second thoughts, don’t bother.

Enforced subs or not, bringing on hogan and not kodjia was a poor decision.

• Like 1

Â