Henry Watch

PieFacE

I know Monaco have issues, but Jesus they look like a below par pub team. Absolutely awful. Can't blame it all on Henry but it certainly makes me glad we didn't end up with him. 

PSG are world class, but they've barely got out of first gear. Shocking stuff. 

Edited by MachoFantastico

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think it indicates the gap between punditry and management. You can work 10 hours in production to analyse a game

Not just Henry but Neville and Shearer too

These are people who just show up on match day without doing any proper research because they have 'amazing insight' based on their 'achievements'. Lousy pundits make lousy managers, who would have thought.

On 12/11/2018 at 13:30, Genie said:

I know they’ve sold their star players but it’s pretty remarkable just how shit they are, in a league that’s not really all that competitive.

They're a weird club to watch on telly as obviously they have hardly any fans in the ground.  I guess they are susceptible to attracting a load of players who are there for a payday and couldn't really give a shit.  He seems to be having to throw kids in the deep end as a result.

13 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

They're a weird club to watch on telly as obviously they have hardly any fans in the ground.  I guess they are susceptible to attracting a load of players who are there for a payday and couldn't really give a shit.  He seems to be having to throw kids in the deep end as a result.

A mid table premier league side should hold its own in that league, you’d think they could assemble a mid take premier league club with the hundreds of millions they’ve taken in recent fees.

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

A mid table premier league side should hold its own in that league, you’d think they could assemble a mid take premier league club with the hundreds of millions they’ve taken in recent fees.

Just over 18 months ago they knocked City and Dortmund out in Europe and beat PSG to the title. shocking turnaround

• 2 weeks later...
Â