Henry Watch

PieFacE

We'll never know how he'd have fared here and he's certainly not doing well at Monaco.

If there is any defense the guy he replaced (Jardim) was 9 in a row without a win when he was sacked but had up until then done a smashing job for them and is now linked to the Real Madrid vacancy.

12 minutes ago, sne said:

We'll never know how he'd have fared here and he's certainly not doing well at Monaco.

If there is any defense the guy he replaced (Jardim) was 9 in a row without a win when he was sacked but had up until then done a smashing job for them and is now linked to the Real Madrid vacancy.

My concern except for no experience and being a shit pundit was he had no clue to organise a defence which is looking correct.

His ego too is a big thing, pretty much called the players cowards after the game

He inherited a bit of a mess, but as a pundit he always sprouted out an unbelievable amount of bollocks, a literal know-nothing. He also lacked much in the way of coaching experience. Not looking good, back in the Sky studio by the end of the year at this rate.

10 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I forgot he used to play for Monaco. It’s no wonder he wanted to have crack there. 

They had a couple of smashing teams back then.

Used to play them all the time on Championship Manager in the late 90's

Henry, Trezeguet, Barthez, Petit, Christanval, Legwinski, Sagnol, Marcelo Gallardo, Djetou, Lamouchi, Sonny Anderson, Ali Benarbia...

Think even Thuram was there early on?

• Like 2

Taking a job of a once mighty club, that sold off their class players and replaced them with dross, and is now more merde polisher than manager.

Hey Thierry...Remi Garde says "Hi".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Henry, Trezeguet, Barthez, Petit, Christanval, Legwinski, Sagnol, Marcelo Gallardo, Djetou, Lamouchi, Sonny Anderson, Ali Benarbia...

Also Giuly and Marco Simone.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It's only 5 games....

If Bruce had lost 5 games in a row, I guarantee you, you'd have been crying like a bitch on here. 

Hell, if we drew a game, you cried like a bitch :lol:  

"BUT HE'S NEW!!!" I hear you yelp  - He lost in the Champs League against Brugge. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

If Bruce had lost 5 games in a row, I guarantee you, you'd have been crying like a bitch on here. 

Hell, if we drew a game, you cried like a bitch :lol:  

"BUT HE'S NEW!!!" I hear you yelp  - He lost in the Champs League against Brugge. 

Of course I would :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

You forgot Salif Diao pal, but aye.

• Like 1

Understand Henry wanting to go there given the connection, but I suspect he may have bitten off more than he can chew. Looks more like a job for whoever is the French equivalent of Allardyce or Pulis!

9 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Understand Henry wanting to go there given the connection, but I suspect he may have bitten off more than he can chew. Looks more like a job for whoever is the French equivalent of Allardyce or Pulis!

Right now it looks like they’ve got the French Alan Shearer.

• Like 2

Â