Week 7: Suck for the Duck?

Tegis

Jesus Christ, the Panthers are a weird team. Second straight week we’ve been absolutely disgusting for the first three quarters and then turned it on. We could so easily be 1-5 but we’re 4-2 ??‍♂️

2 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Our defense has really stepped it up in stopping the run, keeping Zeke down to 33 rushing yards. Peterson is running like he’s 10 years younger!

I see your avatar and always think Saints for some reason! Even though it looks nothing like the fleur de lis. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Xela said:

I see your avatar and always think Saints for some reason! Even though it looks nothing like the fleur de lis. 

It's summat to do with Purple Princey isn't it?

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I thin it is, yes. Does't help its the same colours that the Saints play in!

6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

It is indeed Prince. I’d probably have been a Vikings fan if my Dad wasn’t already a Redskins fan (just for the whole Prince/Minnesota thing), but I’ve gotta keep the family tradition!

Edited by JoshVilla
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

all that's getting me through this giants season is the thought of justin herbert, and he might not even declare

If he doesn't then the 2019 class will be poor. 

2020 class could be strong though - Tua, Murray, Haskins, Fromm and Herbert?

Edited by Xela

• 2 months later...

On 23/10/2018 at 02:41, abdomlahor said:

all that's getting me through this giants season is the thought of justin herbert, and he might not even declare

On 23/10/2018 at 13:12, Xela said:

If he doesn't then the 2019 class will be poor. 

2020 class could be strong though - Tua, Murray, Haskins, Fromm and Herbert?

Herbert is rightly playing on IMO and I never saw him going first even if he declared. He might be decent down the line but there were quite a few guys who played much better than him this season. 

Herbert , Fromm and Tua should all go first round in 2020 but Haskins, Lock , Grier and Murray would be a solid top tier of guys for 2019 regardless . It really isn't as weak a class as the NFL media seems to portray.

If you want to adopt a college QB to watch next season then for me it's Gardner Minshew.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

It really isn't as weak a class as the NFL media seems to portray.

They had big reservations of the 17 class as well. Mahomes, Trubisky and Watson all killing it. Shows how much everybody knows. (Apart from you bigging up Mahomes pre draft :))

• Like 1

Â