Week 7: Suck for the Duck?

Tegis

its wembley weekend and its my team ?

on paper chargers should win, they are in great form and despite titans decent defence they are poor vs the run and the chargers have been smashing it this year, that said the pitch conditions could be a leveller on that, add to that titans gave up 11 sacks last week and you would think the chargers D will have a great day (real shame bosa isnt playing)

im not a betting man but once i've had a beer im tempted to waste money on chargers by more than 10 and at least 5 sacks

the shop is going to get hit hard ? hope they have more than the NFL europe range

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Any team who thinks Herbert is worth tanking for will be severely disappointed IMO.

I haven't seen him in action, just a quick google and he seams to be the media darling for the moment. Much like Matt Barkley once was :)

Drew Lock has the most quarterbacky (your term?) name, can't discard that.

Edited by Tegis

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

I haven't seen him in action, just a quick google and he seams to be the media darling for the moment. Much like Matt Barkley once was :)

Drew Lock has the most quarterbacky (your term?) name, can't discard that.

He's decent and will play in the NFL but from what I've seen I prefer Grier and Haskins. ( I watch far more college football than I do NFL)

All the good pass rushers are coming out next year and there are at least 5 who should go before the first QB.   

I think the Jags and Denver are in pretty much the same boat (A QB short of being very good) but you may be picking before us.

I'd be happy with Milton McKenzie from UCF but I'm not sure he'll declare and it's hard to judge how good Tua Tagovailoa is when he's winning 60-3 every week.

Edited by Brumerican

4 hours ago, Brumerican said:

All the good pass rushers are coming out next year and there are at least 5 who should go before the first QB.   

will be interesting to see how nick bosa slides with his injury

he could have gone 1st if its a needy team in that slot

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

will be interesting to see how nick bosa slides with his injury

he could have gone 1st if its a needy team in that slot

Pretty sure he's already dropped out of school. He won't slide much if at all.

13 hours ago, BOF said:

You'd lose a lot of money betting on Villa and Denver. I've long thought I'm the common denominator. Or maybe it's Tegis.

:D Thou shalt not bet on iffy teams.

This season has 8-8 written all over it, so up and down. But the Cards are really pants. Anyway, 12 and 4 until we aint

• Like 1

Â