Week 6 Upstart V Old Fart

Brumerican

The crowd has forced Josephs hand now. Kelly got an almighty pop which undermines Keenum totally. If he sends out Case for the second half it will be ugly and monumentally stupid.

5 hours ago, BOF said:

Jacksonville 7-40 Dallas.

what_year_is_it.jpg

Should have been a lot more too .

We're built to play one way which is a power back and a good O line .  Unfortunately we have lost our O line and power back so I expect the bad results to continue .

There is no plan B. 

Still a slight chance of a playoff due to a weak division but we'll do nothing in January. 

Edited by Brumerican

i think all of them I've been to have been blowouts, not so fussed if the chargers smash it next week, the offence was awesome last night, i think 6 players had a running play and the browns just couldnt stop it, hard to pick up just how good the secondary was too, browns only had landry really but mayfield more times than not had nowhere to go, everyone was covered, its a shame bosa is missing so dont get to see just how good this team can be

also not sure on the chargers travel plans, leave yankland thursday night, despite being the "home" team sounds like they're doing it just as an attendance money spinner due to the stub hub rather than actually trying to promote themselves here

Â