Week 6 Upstart V Old Fart

Brumerican

Eli's suffered from noodle arm for at least the last 3 years, but last night he didn't even look capable of  making a 10 yard throw.

It doesn't help that the right side of the line is French but Eli is shot.

Going to need Charles to turn back time to keep us above .500 until Fournette returns IMO. Our Offensive line was decent last year and was set for a big jump with Norwell and ASJ joining the blockers. Then we lose Cam Robinson early , ASJ goes on IR , a capable Wells goes down and is replaced by bloody Flowers. This sport is like following a platoon of soldiers at the Somme.

Yeldon is a great scat back/receiver but he's crap between the tackles, which pretty much puts everything on Blake's shoulders to move the chains. When he's asked to do too much he usually ends up in Shane Falco's quicksand. If we can't run the ball then we're a piece of piss to figure out and our schedule is brutal this season. We could very well go on a bad run unless somebody comes up with a good plan B sharpish.

The only thing I'm clinging onto right now is that Jamaal is 4 years younger than Frank Gore.?

19 hours ago, Brumerican said:

This is the AFC title rehearsal IMO. I'll be staying up for this one.

chiefs will win it i think, then by the time they meet again belichick gonna belichick

this chiefs "transitional period" hasn't quite happened has it? they were comfortable vs the chargers, cant get near them, not even if bosa was fit (chargers are still hard to gauge, they're  a good team and 2 losses came vs the 2 best teams, browns and titans up next)

23 minutes ago, Tegis said:

So, no flag on that Cooper hit. After what was called in preseason thats double disgusting

Tricky one. Probably should have been called but he tried to go with shoulder and Cooper was very low himself because the throw was bad.

Â