January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

2 hours ago, screwdriver said:

We need to bring in Tom Heaton and Gary Cahill in Jan.

I never thought things would zinc to this level when @Michelsen lead us down this path.  Some of the puns have been pre-phosphorus.   Iodine know if I can take any more.  Oh, well... Look at the silver lining:   At least we've all had a chuckle.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

I never thought things would zinc to this level when @Michelsen lead us down this path.  Some of the puns have been pre-phosphorus.   Iodine know if I can take any more.  Oh, well... Look at the silver lining:   At least we've all had a chuckle.

Au dare you blame me?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/10/2018 at 15:30, Brentfordnylons said:

You couldn’t afford them,FFP 

Erm... you are right we can’t afford them due to ffp unless Christian Purslow was chatting rubbish earlier ? Which doubt he was :D

Edited by Villan4Life

20 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

What's he like @JAMAICAN-VILLAN? Could he become possibly as good as Leon Bailey within time in your view? Noticed he is a year younger than Bailey.

Speaking of Leon Bailey he apparently refused to make his debut for Jamaica because they didn't also call up his brother Kyle Butler (who plays 2nd division football in Austria) for the national team :blink:

The Bayer Leverkusen winger refused to make his highly-anticipated debut for the Reggae Boyz on Sunday

Leon Bailey's long-awaited debut for Jamaica has been put on hold after the winger refused to play on Sunday.

The 21-year-old had appeared to end speculation about his international future by accepting a call-up to Jamaica's squad for their clash with Bonaire.

But Bailey pulled out of that game after the Jamaican Football Federation reportedly went back on an agreement to call up his younger brother, Kyle Butler, instead making him go through a trial first.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/bailey-rejects-chance-to-make-jamaica-debut-after-row/1w2zesm0mpf1s1temo630sxxpj

1 hour ago, sne said:

Speaking of Leon Bailey he apparently refused to make his debut for Jamaica because they didn't also call up his brother Kyle Butler (who plays 2nd division football in Austria) for the national team :blink:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/bailey-rejects-chance-to-make-jamaica-debut-after-row/1w2zesm0mpf1s1temo630sxxpj

See what I meant when I referred to them always in the middle of a crisis or some sort of bollox, now?

?

• Like 1

I want a keeper, a left back and two centre halves. Getting those in would make us formidable with the way DS hopefully wants to play. On top of that, players like Scott Hogan could hopefully be like a new signing!

Can we cancel any loans? Ie moreira? If so, cheeky loan offer for Tom Heaton?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Silent_Bob said:

Not a link to us, but an European club with new owners have offered Usain Bolt a contract. Could fit with us. And I think it’s the type of signing our new owners would consider to get some publicity. I’m sure we hve Champions League aspirarions some time in the future.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-usain-bolt-offered-two-year-deal-by-european-club-20181015

There is a club in Europe that has offered Bolt a two-year deal, they have been taken over by new owners who have aspirations of Champions League football," he revealed.

A Tony Xia signing if ever was one

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Silent_Bob said:

Not a link to us, but an European club with new owners have offered Usain Bolt a contract. Could fit with us. And I think it’s the type of signing our new owners would consider to get some publicity. I’m sure we hve Champions League aspirarions some time in the future.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-usain-bolt-offered-two-year-deal-by-european-club-20181015

There is a club in Europe that has offered Bolt a two-year deal, they have been taken over by new owners who have aspirations of Champions League football," he revealed.

FC Valletta (Malta) :D

Nice trolling by his agent thou.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Silent_Bob said:

I'd rather we signed an actual footballer.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'd rather we signed an actual footballer.

He passed to an opposition player and it luckily bounced back to him and he went on a run.

Some Jamaicans actually think it was a brilliant piece of skill.

He can do no wrong.

?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He passed to an opposition player and it luckily bounced back to him and he went on a run.

Some Jamaicans actually think it was a brilliant piece of skill.

He can do no wrong.

?

I love the guy.

But from what I've seen he's nowhere near good enough for any sort of high standard of football. Any club signing him would be looking more at the publicity of the signing than the footballing benefit, imo.

He looked below standard during Soccer Aid, let alone the Championship.

He's one of the greatest athletes of all time and I respect him for giving another sport a go when he could easily live off his athletics career and reputation for the rest of his life. But unless he become remarkably better than what he's shown so far then he's nothing more than a novelty in football.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, kieranmberry said:

Hopefully go back in for Scott McKenna from Aberdeen. Really like the look of him. 

Yep good player! John Souttar at Hearts could be worth a look too

Reece Oxford at West Ham has never lived upto his early billing and might be worth a sneaky bid imo loan or perm!. Deano could bring best out of him similar to what he did with John Egan (Brentford sold him for £5.5mil to Sheff Utd he arrived on a free from Gillingham) but he also signed James Tarkowski from Oldham and sold him to Burnley after improving him!! Also sold Alfie Mawson too after improving him!! And did same for Chris Mepham!

Centre back wise Smith has a habbit of making central defenders a lot better

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Centre back wise Smith has a habbit of making central defenders a lot better

With him and JT on board now hopefully we will have our worrying centre half situation sorted sooner rather than later then. ?

• Like 1