January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

25 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I think it's 2.0mill.

Good thing with hause is he's 6ft 2" n a half, so for the first time in a long time we have a airiel ball winner.

Kortney is sposed  to be a powerhouse as well,  does not mess about and commands his area.

For a young player Hause certainly seems like the business, I hope he lives up to the hype because he could be a game changer for us.

Sounds like his awareness and positioning are the weakest aspects of his game.  Physically, the guy is a monster.  If Terry, who survived playing to his late 30s because of his awareness and positioning, can't coach those into him, he won't make it as a footballer.  Also 2-4 mil isn't that big of a loss if he turns out to be pants.  It's not like dropping 15 mil on a player who rots in the reserves while seeing out his contract.

John Percy (twitter) has said the deal for Hause is in danger of not going through due to Wolves wanting 4m and Villa only wanting to pay 2m.

Maybe Wolves are saying 4m or nothing?, am i correct in thinking John Percy is usually not far off point?

Edited by MaVilla

I can't see Chelsea or Tammy being interested in any loan deal. Who do Wolves think they are? Only Levy at Spurs can feel entitled to make silly noises about signing other club's players. ;)

46 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

John Percy (twitter) has said the deal for Hause is in danger of not going through due to Wolves wanting 4m and Villa only wanting to pay 2m.

Maybe Wolves are saying 4m or nothing?, am i correct in thinking John Percy is usually not far off point?

Make it 4 million on the condition they take Richards and McCormack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KMitch said:

Also 2-4 mil isn't that big of a loss if he turns out to be pants.  It's not like dropping 15 mil on a player who rots in the reserves while seeing out his contract.

Yeah but nobody would be that stupid.......

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Other sources suggesting that the Cheick Doukoure  move has stalled due to players wage demands. Maybe we won't be spending as much as we thought/hoped this window.

58 minutes ago, John said:

I can't see Chelsea or Tammy being interested in any loan deal. Who do Wolves think they are? Only Levy at Spurs can feel entitled to make silly noises about signing other club's players. ;)

I think the opposite - I can't see Chelsea selling him - but a loan to a prem club would be more likely.

5 minutes ago, hippo said:

Other sources suggesting that the Cheick Doukoure  move has stalled due to players wage demands. Maybe we won't be spending as much as we thought/hoped this window.

Gutting, I hope we can get this stuff straightened out, we really need a DC, DL & DMC.

.....And a decent MC :)

30 minutes ago, hippo said:

Or maybe we're being sensible for once?  We still don't know what league we'll be playing in next season.  Dropping a lot of money on players this month isn't a guarantee that things will pan out in our favor.  I'd rather haggle over a few bargains this month and spend more on targets this summer when we know more about our situation next season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I think it's 2.0mill.

Good thing with hause is he's 6ft 2" n a half, so for the first time in a long time we have a airiel ball winner.

Kortney is sposed  to be a powerhouse as well,  does not mess about and commands his area.

For a young player Hause certainly seems like the business, I hope he lives up to the hype because he could be a game changer for us.

F**k me, He’s built like a brick s**thause!!

Ok that’s enough now.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Haha 1