January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

Sounds like he will do well in this league. I think around £3m will be the fee.

I just hope he wants to play and not more interested in his DJ hobby outside of football.

It concerns me a little why one of Wolves apparant promising prospects is being sold.

Nevertheless, lets see how he does. Could turn out to be a good bit of business over time.

• Like 1

Just now, M_Afro said:

A guy that I work with, who watches Wolves home and away, reckons Hause is pants. He is a bit of a nob who knows nothing about anything. Therefore, on that basis, sounds like a good signing to me 👍

The Wolves fans who work with me also said he’s dreadful. Decent in the air but useless at reading the game and pants when the ball is played behind him. But, they are Wolves fans I guess so could be a wind up.

2 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

A guy that I work with, who watches Wolves home and away, reckons Hause is pants. He is a bit of a nob who knows nothing about anything. Therefore, on that basis, sounds like a good signing to me 👍

Let's just hope that Terry can sort him out.

23 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Well i'd be the Villa fan telling my Wolves work mates that Abraham is pants to be fair.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well i'd be the Villa fan telling my Wolves work mates that Abraham is pants to be fair.

True, after reading a few comments of their fans on some forums they are pretty gutted that he is leaving and the fact it's us they equally don't like.

Would be like us losing  someone like Hepburn-Murphy to the Sty I guess..  (couldn't he have chose somewhere better etc, scenario)

Again, lets see how he turns out. Perhaps Terry & Smith have identified something in him they can work with?.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

True, after reading a few comments of their fans on some forums they are pretty gutted that he is leaving and the fact it's us they equally don't like.

Would be like us losing  someone like Hepburn-Murphy to the Sty I guess..  (couldn't he have chose somewhere better etc, scenario)

Again, lets see how he turns out. Perhaps Terry & Smith have identified something in him they can work with?.

Lol. Yes.

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

£1.5m?

I think it's 2.0mill.

Good thing with hause is he's 6ft 2" n a half, so for the first time in a long time we have a airiel ball winner.

Kortney is sposed  to be a powerhouse as well,  does not mess about and commands his area.

For a young player Hause certainly seems like the business, I hope he lives up to the hype because he could be a game changer for us.

36 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Don’t you just love our press? 

They get wind of a transfer target, put it to a club or clubs who don’t deny it and then fall over themselves to report it. In doing so they either report each other’s speculations as inside info causing a snow balling effect or claim advanced knowledge of the time scales of the deal.

Then when things don’t happen as quickly as they had said they would they throw play the “ooohhh there is a problem card” like they’ve a clue what’s going on. We’ve seen this so many times but window after window people buy their BS.

Remember Steve Bruce chasing Joe Bryan down the freeway to London?  hahaha

• Like 1